BY YONKA

Optimize your skin care regime with this versatile healing water that drenches your skin with the solar charged energy of five aromatic essential oils for purifying, toning, and invigorating effects. More than just a toner this alcohol and paraben free treatment is clinically proven to soothe and tone the complexion as it optimizes the effects of your customized treatment regimen. With a gentle aroma, its energizing effects can be felt throughout the whole body. It is a must-have daily pick-me-up for those with dry or sensitive skin. see more...

Buy on Yon-Ka ...
Sara H.
I keep this mist in my bathroom and it smells so fresh and clean! My guests have also used it and they loved it! It is very gentle and effective and does the job well done. There is room for improvement, but overall it is sweet and very girly
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX
My skin is dry, this toner works well with it. I use this first and then moisturize my face. It helps my makeup go on smooth and flawless. The price point is high, but well worth it.
Sandra D.
Tampa, FL
This is a nice product its leaves your skin very smooth if you use it every single day the texture of your skin would be very very smooth and it's a product I recommend to everybody.
Matthew B.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for dry skin! I love to use this because it gives me a flawless makeup application afterwards. Would make a great holiday gift for anyone who loves quality skincare.
Carolina M.
El envase es muy lindo, la fragancia es suave, a todo el mundo le encanta ese olor. A veces lo llevo conmigo en mi bolso.
Grecia D.
Iiiiii love this. Is of very good quality and reliability. I recommend it with the eyes closedūüėćūüėćūüėćūüíďūüíďūüíď
Kayla N.
New Ipswich
Love this lotion always keeps my sckun nice and cleans. D in oily when I use it omg I recommend
Kayla B.
Pikeville, KY
Absolutely amazing product. You will not regret this purchase! Will recommend to anyone
Amber D.
Ottawa, OH
Excellent product love the effects of the most definitely a great holiday gift
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
I love misting my face after I wash it and it helps my serums, oils and creams go on a lot smoother!!! It's very gentle and makes me feel like I just came from the spa!! I will always buy this product bcuz even in the middle of the day I will spritz it on to feel like my skin is refreshed!!
Ansugynn H.
Calama
Hola qué tal es este prpducto? Aromas dulces cítricos amargos?
Cortney D.
Mooresville , NC
Does this stuff really work? What's it smell like and is it really light? Will it leave my face feeling oily?
Danielle M.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this lotion good for dry skin ?
Cierra S.
Cadillac, MI
Does this smell good?
I have been searching for a mist that isn't too dewy! What is the finish of this product? Does this product leave your face feeling oily?