Yon-Ka Masque 103

Treat your skin to the purifying, clarifying effects of this natural triple clay face mask for oily skin that tightens pores and purifies skin for a balanced glow. With an earthy green color and an aromatic scent, this weekly treatment decongests and oxygenates the complexion. This version for normal to oily skin helps to prevent blackheads and the buildup of impurities by absorbing excess oil. It can also be used to help breakouts shrink and heal faster when kept on overnight.
Clears the complexion, tightens pores, and leaves skin smoother.

Application:

Use 1 to 3 times per week after cleansing and spraying on Lotion Yon-Ka. Apply a thick layer of mask to the face and neck. Leave to act for 15 minutes, keeping the mask damp with Lotion Yon-Ka, then remove with warm water. Dry without rubbing and proceed with your usual beauty treatment. To help breakouts shrink and heal quickly, apply overnight to the affected area.

Water, Montmorillonite, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium)Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)Leaf Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Limo Peel Oil/Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Thymus Serpillum (Wild Thyme) Extract, Borneol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Limonene *, Linalool *
*Natural Components Of Essential Oils

*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yon-Ka Masque 103!
How would you rate this product?
Zahily  R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This mask is amazing. I’ve had used this mask twice , but I have noticed a difference in my pores with this only two applications. It’s a clay-based mask, so I was hesitant to use it because my skin is more on the drier side. This mask is fantastic, it helps so much to unclog and tighten my pores, and it wasn't drying for me at all. As it dries on the skin, it does get tight. I really like how clean my face feels after using it. This has been one of the best masks I’ve ever tried to help with pores.
Alexandra D.
windermere
I use it once a week after a deep cleaning with a scrubbing cream. Great brand. Good for combination and oily skin
Dana M.
Brewster
Yon-Ka is my favorite skin care line of all time it leaves my face feeling so soft and I’ve haven’t any blemishes in months. It exceeded my expectations!
Aimee B.
New Castle, DE
Yon-Ka Masque 103 uploaded by Aimee B.
This mask really helps minimize my pores and my skin looks fresh and clean. the next day, my makeup goes on very smooth and neat. it doesn't burn my skin.

Looking for your answer?