Yon-Ka Lait Nettoyant Cleansing Makeup Remover Milk

Enjoy a gentle cleansing of the skin with this delicately scented 2-in-1 milk cleanser for all skin types, that also removes eye and face makeup. Enriched with the purifying powers of borneol and the hydrating effects of plant-based cleansing agents, it balances skin’s oils and does not sting eyes, leaving your face feeling soft and refreshed. It maintains the skin’s naturally acidic pH balance and is the best cleanser for dry skin as well as dehydrated and mature skin types.
All traces of make-up are removed. Leaves the skin perfectly clean, supple and soft

Application:

In the morning and evening, apply the dry skin cleanser with the fingertips, using circular motions on the face and neck. Then rinse with water. For eyes and lips, remove the lotion using a damp cotton ball. Dry without rubbing and complete by spraying on Lotion Yon-Ka.

Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Algin, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Borneol, Fragrance/Parfum, Blue 1/CI 42090, Alpha-Isomethylionone, Coumarin

*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yon-Ka Lait Nettoyant Cleansing Makeup Remover Milk!
9 months agoNew York, NY
i've been using this cleanser just for an everyday mroning and night cleanser after my facailist told me to grab this and i really like it. the smell isn't my favourite but its super soothing and calming and hydrating on the skin. i love it! highly recommend.
6 months agoPiedmont, OK
The BEST. Smell, feel, everything. Removes even the hardest to get off makeup. All natural and good for you ingredients make you feel better about using it. Love to go over my face with this on a cotton ball after I have washed my face. Shocking to see how much makeup this gets off post cleaning
a year agolos Angeles
This product is amazing ! I simply use it at night to remove my make up and my skin feels so soft and clean it’s been helping me not break out I’ve been on a constant routine on washing my face daily and this is the product that saved my face from overnight pimples🙏🏼 and it smell good too !
2 years agoChicago , IL
I like this product a lot - it isn't harsh on my skin. Now I don't have sensitive skin, but it's oily and I used to use things that aren't very nice to my skin. So it's been nice to have a product that cleanses and doesn't dry out my skin. My qualm is that the smell is so powdery. All of yonka's other products smell so very nice and this one smells like baby powder. But I guess some people like that.
2 years agoWoodbridge , ON
The YonKa cleansing milk is the perfect face wash. I use it as a cleanser and as a makeup remover and it's great for removing mascara. It is a very light cleanser that's washes off very easily.
2 years agoglasgow
Anything by Yonka Paris is highly recommended by me always. Hands down. It is not easily found however. You will need to make your purchases online if you’re interested. Or find a local Yonka salon that sells it exclusively. The packaging is very original and very classy. The ingredients are so healing and soothing and calming. It is the best product line I have ever used.
4 years ago
When you use the "Take the day off then deep clean your skin" method this does give you a pleasant result. My only issues is the smell, to me it smells like old ladies. I also believe the quality isn't THAT good for the price they're asking. But if you're willing to spend the money and you like it, go for it!
a year ago
I love this product! I think all Yonka products smell fantastic and leave your skin feeling like money. It’s definitely at a different price point compared to the drug store products but worth it! Plus, the packaging is so fancy!
5 years agoWestwego, LA
This is literally the most amazing product I have ever used! I will never to to another brand... My skin is soft and glowing, it removes makeup well and my pores are clean an almost invisible!
2 years ago
Love this cleanser. Gentle on skin. So I never get irritated. It’s Great for dry skin! Its very soft and creamy. Unlike a gel cleanser. Very pricy though. Not sure if I’d get it without a sale or discount.