Yon-Ka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Makeup Remover Gel uploaded by Angelica G.Yon-Ka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Makeup Remover Gel uploaded by Rachel M.

BY YON-KA

Enjoy a gentle cleansing of the skin with this foaming 2-in-1 azure blue gel that also removes eye and face makeup. Enriched with the softening, hydrating, and purifying properties of iris root and red seaweed, this best cleanser for oily skin has a light citrus fragrance and will leave your skin feeling refreshed and squeaky clean without having experienced the harsh actions of soap. It is great for all kinds of skin but is especially well-suited to those with normal, combination, and oily skin types.
Your clean and purified skin is supple and comfortable. Invigorating fresh feeling

Application:

In the morning and evening, gently work the oily skin cleanser into a lather with your fingertips, using circular motions on the face and neck. Then rinse with water. For eyes and lips, remove the gel using a damp cotton ball. Dry without rubbing and complete by spraying on Lotion Yon-Ka.

Water, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Asparagopsis Armata (Algae) Extract , Hydroxypropyl Guar, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Iris Florentina (Orris) Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Copper Pca, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Blue 1/CI 42090, Citral *, Linalool *, Citronellol *
*Natural Components of Essential Oils

*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.

Jill D.
San Diego , CA
Love this face wash for my combo skin. It cleanses without drying out my skin. It’s very lightweight. The smell of this product is mild and pleasant. The bottle has lasted me because you don’t need much.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
YONKA Paris!!!!! All things yes. I was introduced to this bran back in 1998 at the Riviera spa in Dallas. At first glance I thought it was a bit overhyped and overpriced, but since I got to use everything for free what did I have to lose. Boy was I mistaken! This brand is so luxurious so amazing so feminine that I can't keep my hands off of it. You will not find a better product than this. It removes all of my eye make up with gentle ease and no irritation is well worth every penny. If you are in the market to splurge or treat yourself you'll find nothing better :-)
Rachel M.
Austin, TX
THE best facial cleanser/make up remover! I always recommend it to everyone because it is gentle enough on your skin to use everyday but is powerful enough to remove eye make up! Makes skin feel super soft - Amazing!
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
This an amazing product it took off all my makeup with ease! It didn't burn my eyes at all and left my skin feeling super soft! I use this product almost every day! I would defiantly buy it again for sure!
Shelby C.
Yonka Gel Nettoyant Non-Comedogenic Gentle Foaming Cleansing Gel and Eye Makeup Remover is a great product. It smells great and it comes in a big package. It is also gentle for the skin for people with sensitive skin.
Iris C.
Súper bueno e tenido la oportunidad de probarlo y se verdad me encanta remueve perfectamente el maquillaje de los ojos yo uso mascara aprueba de agua y de verdad este producto la remueve lo recomiendo.
Raquel R.
Long Beach, CA
I use this every time for removing eye makeup , it's does a great job with removing all the makeup and it's very gentle to the skin I would really recommend this
Angelica G.
I have found the best cleanser for me! The gel is smooth, keeps your face hydrated and keeps it refresh! Best product for oily skin and as well men can use the gel cleanser.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
This is second in my favorite skin products list. It sits just below my Murad! If you don't feel like splurging on that I recommend this highly!
Lauren P.
Pflugerville, TX
One of my favorite cleansers! All of my clients love this line... the smell and feel are awesome and it really gives a great clean!
Tamarra C.
When using this product, did it leave your skin feeling dry?
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Does this burn your eyes ? And can you use this twice a day?
Melissa L.
Does this remove waterproof mascara?
Joan P.
Sound Beach, NY
When I use products to remove my eye make up I see blurry for quite a while afterwards. Does this have the same effects (I'm assuming from the oils)? Thank you in advance.
Megan L.
Would you recommend on highly sensitive skin?

Yon-Ka Paris

Yon-Ka Paris was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.