BY YON-KA

Purify oily, blemish-prone skin with this antiseptic treatment cream that also calms angry skin and prevents the appearance of small pimply rashes after hair removal. The naturally occurring sulfur of the burdock root eliminates bacteria and balances oil production, while chamomile and arnica soothe the irritation associated with breakouts. This treatment is tolerance tested by dermatologists for all skin types. It is especially recommended for blemish-prone teenagers.
Your skin is purified, softened and balanced.

Application:

In the morning and/or evening, after cleansing and spraying on Lotion Yon-Ka, apply a thin layer of the cream to the impurities. Then, apply your regular Yon-Ka moisturizer to the entire face and neck. For an even better purifying and soothing effect, apply a thick layer of cream to the affected area for 2 evenings per week. Let sit 20 minutes, then massage in any excess. After shaving, Crème 15 soothes and cleanses. Depending on the complexity of the problem, the following specific products may be recommended: Juvenil, Emulsion Pure, Gommage 305, or Masque 103. Ask your authorized Yon-Ka center for advice on how to establish a personalized beauty program.

Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tea Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Glyceryl Myristate , Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract , Hypericum Perforatum (Saint John's Wort) Extract, Betula Alba (White Birch) Bark Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Peg-6 Stearate, Peg-6 Oleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene *, Linalool *, Geraniol *, Citronellol *, Citral *, Coumarin *
*Natural Components Of Essential Oils

*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.

Olivia E.
Tifton, GA
This is literally the best stuff for your skin! I had bad acne for years and started buying this and I’ve been using it for years. It’s kinda pricey but it works! It’s honestly great for any skin condition but especially if you have acne prone skin. I’d recommend this product to anyone that has struggled with acne for years and wasted money on products that don’t work like I did.
Rose Z.
Pomona, CA
LOVE this product!! i was suffering from hormonal acne for months! tried all different cleansers and lotions to find one that wouldn't aggravate my sensitive skin and finally following the advice of my esthetician i decided to give this product a try! Its not the cheapest product out there, as this small bottle cost me $40, but it is worth it. My skin dried out so much from the Benzaclyn that the Dr prescribed for me that it actually made me break out more! Finally Yon-Ka creme 15 came to my rescue. It smells great, moisturized my skin very well and made the texture of my skin so much better. Ive only been using it for a month now but can slowly see my acne disappearing, so i cant wait what this product will do for me in the next few weeks.
Tip- Use it once a day max! i prefer to do it at night after i have cleaned my skin with my clarisonic!!!
Kandyce H.
This is an AMAZING product!!! My mom sells it and got me hooked on it! The whole line is is the best and if you pare it with image skin care you have the best thing ever! Yonka saved my skin! You have to get this if you have oily skin. Even if you have oily skin you still need a good cream for your skin prep! And before you go to bed! It's worth the price.
Shannon P.
Designed for blemished prone skin this is wonderful on freshly waxed brows, lip etc It's also quite hydrating without a feeling of heavy cream all over. A little goes a long way!!
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
Amazing treatment! Perfect for when I had a bout of adult acne. Gentle, no fragrance, not oily. Perfect.
Tiffany G.
I've had this product for quite some time now and I haven't been seeing that much results
Priscilla L.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This product saved my skin and has continued to help build better skin after testing so many different products to see what worked. I don't think I would ever go back to anything else. I have so combination skins (sensitive/oily) and nothing works better than Yonka.
Mia H.
Great product I think lots of the reviews agree. Pretty packaging and applies gd

Yon-Ka Paris