Yoki uploaded by Giovana F.

BY YOKI #49 in Bread

Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Foodie Expert

I'm Brazilian and Pao de Queijo is a popular breakfast item eaten with coffee for breakfast but ideal for any hour of the day. Easy to make - just add a few ingredients, mix, and throw them in the oven. Simply and Delicious! Crunchy on the outside and gooey in the inside. Always get compliments from my American friends when I make them and It is a winner with my kids as well. A real taste of my country at home! If you have never tried it before, give it a try, you won't regret it! ;)
Anna W.
Anna W.
Foodie Expert
I love cheese bread!!! This is a traditional Brazilian snack, and I'm always so happy when I find it in the US, which unfortunately is not too often. Usually in specialty stores or online. It is so tasty and worth trying
Ana V.
Ana V.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Omg this is my favorite thing in the world. It's so easy to make you can have for breakfast also for snack in the afternoon! It tastes amazing! The price is awesome since it is so good!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
Foodie Expert
As a Brazilian I can tell that's my favorite! !!they are really taste, really easy to make, and you have to have for the "special visits" that come to your home without no notice you :)
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Foodie Expert
I love these breads! Soft & gooey on the inside, slight crust on the outside. The cheeses flavor is understated but delicious!
kristal r.
kristal r.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Chesseeeeee is the best i love this is so soft and yummie i want more and more when i eat its delicious
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Foodie Expert
This is the bomb !! I love this I make them st least once a month they're delicious ūüėč
Liv L.
Liv L.
Westfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
Of course is not like an usual cheesebread from brasil.. the regular it's better but this is very good when you have no ingredients and really need
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Me encanta el pan de queso aunque aun no he encontrado algo similar al sabor venezolano este tiene buena sal
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Super super easy to make i like doing these and well they do taste very good and they are very affordable to purchase at any store
Katie W.
Katie W.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this product?
Citlali D.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy this product?
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Foodie Expert
Is this good? Do you add the cheese or is it already in it?
Steph K.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Foodie Expert
It looks like bread, but was is a Yoki? Is it bread?
Ana Paula S.
Ana Paula S.
Does this really taste as the original Brazilian ones? Is it good?