Yogurtland

by Yogurtland

#7 in Dining

Do they have any other items besides frozen yogurt?
What is your favorite item ?
Do they have dairy free options?
Start your review of Yogurtland !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Not only that, but it's also a lot healthier than the typical ice cream and you can mashup all the flavors you want in one cup!in reviews
And maybe it's just my location, but they have so many flavors that they don't all get used before they go bad, so be sure to ask for a sample before filling your cup!in reviews
Well I have been pleasantly surprised when I first tried Yogurtland, They are so many different flavors to try and so many toppings.in reviews
I use to work at an ice cream shop and I am tired of ice cream.in reviews
Lucy A.
I’m back and Better than ever !!! So let’s get into it Yogurt land is amazing it’s so fun picking the flavor and toppings-and there so friendly something I love about them is there they explain each yogurt it’s just and all around fun adventure!! If your seeing this post go there
jennifer T.
garden grove
Yogurtland  uploaded by jennifer T.
Super good and refreshing when it is hot outside. There are always a wide variety of toppings along with new flavors once in a while to keep your options open. I always go with the plain tart and lots of different toppings which will always be my number one favorite
Zabrina F.
Greensboro, NC
A twist to eating frozen yogurt. Can pick from many different flavors and the toppings are always fresh and enjoyable.
Jeanette R.
San Diego
I love frozen yogurt. This is a great place to go. Always have so much variety of flavors but never enough of the fruit toppings.
Stefhany R.
Orange, CA
I have been coming to this place for years and it never disappoints me. The topping bar is always fresh and clean. There are always different options and they are always super friendly.
Nayeli D.
San Jose, CA
I love frozen yogurt and this is one of my favorite spots to get it. I usually get raro or plain yogurt and Yogurtland always carries them. But the main reason why I like this place is the toppings. I love places that carry cheesecake and cookie dough for toppings, it is a must for froyo!
Darlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Yogurtland  uploaded by Darlin M.
My Kids Love Yogurt-land 👩‍👧‍👦 who eles takes there little once to yogurt-land 💗 Yogurtland Yummy what can I say 😋 #yummy #yogurt #kids #loveit 😊.
Heather G.
San Diego, CA
I love Yogurtland. They have such a variety of flavors and they change fairly often so you never get bored. They also have a huge selection of toppings. They aren't any more or less expensive than any other frozen yogurt place I've been too and the Yogurtland I've been too also has free strawberry water available for all of their patrons which is really nice.
Veronica A.
Orlando, FL
Yogurtland is one of my favorite places to grab a refreshing treat especially during the summer! I love to get the strawberry and vanilla bean mixed with strawberries, cheesecake bites and fruity pebbles! It's my favorite!
Sandra F.
Yogurtland has the freshest toppings and the creamiest froyo. I've never had a problem with any of the foods here. One time the raspberries were mushy and one of the workers swapped them for fresher ones without me asking. I adore Yogurtland!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...