GroceryDairyYogurtActivia
Yogurt Lowfat Vanilla 24 oz

Yogurt Lowfat Vanilla 24 oz

by Activia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogurt Lowfat Vanilla 24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amber B.
Wylie, TX
We love this yogurt. We always buy this brand. My husband and daughter both love it. You can't go wrong
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Activia makes the best vanilla flavored yogurt at the grocery store!  It is sweet but not too sweet, absolutely perfect to mix in with fresh fruit and granola!  Or, I even enjoy just eating my yogurt by itself!  It is absolutely delicious no matter what.
Jill D.
Ottawa
I'm addicted. Vanilla is my favorite flavor and this yogurt is nice and thick. You feel healthy instantly, when you eat it. You can add fruit, granola, or whatever you want to it, and it becomes a filling, healthy snack. I eat it everyday. Every morning and every night and sometime in the afternoon for a snack. Love, love, love this yogurt!
Paula S.
Newark, DE
This is my personal favorite yogurt. Not only does it have a great vanilla taste, the texture and consistency of this yogurt is very smooth and creamy. The probiotics in this yogurt aid in digestion. As this yogurt is vanilla flavored, it is perfect to eat on its own, or to mix in what ever you prefer.
Katherine C.
Saint, QC
Husband take these for lunches, he really loves them! The taste is always good and they last very long. It is better than other brand we've bought! Activia Strawberry 4X40Z
Brittany B.
Fort mcmurray, AB
My favorite yogurt! It's so smooth and creamy with a nice vanilla taste. I love buying this and mixing in some berries and add granola on top. Quick and easy snack for a busy mom. Always recommend this and will purchase again and again !
Kira K.
Wilburn, AR
Activia is great! So tasty- and good for you! (I am aware there are healthier options for yogurt, but I would rather ENJOY my yogurt, so I'll still with this one any day.) :D
Courtney H.
Not a bad yogurt, but a little on the sweet side for my taste. The price isn't bad, and I regularly get coupons in the paper for activia.
Jennifer A.
Portland, OR
Active vanilla yogurt is the only one I've tried but it is so creamy and delicious that I can't believe it. Not only is it a great price but easy to find because most all grocery stores carry it even Costco.
Marybeth D.
Clay, NY
Love Activia yogurt. Easy on my stomach and great taste! It's a great go-to for healthy eating

Looking for your answer?