Yogitoes SKIDLESS Mat Sized Towel uploaded by Julie C.Yogitoes SKIDLESS Mat Sized Towel uploaded by Lisa P.

BY YOGITOES

Premium mat-size yoga towel for slip prevention 100 percent silicone eco nubs grip the mat or carpet Keeps your hands and feet from slipping mid-stretch 80/20 polyester-nylon blend is super absorbent Machine-washable and dryer-safe Measures 24 x 68 inches About yogitoes® yogitoes® is an innovative company that designs yoga and fitness products for the modern yogi and gym enthusiast.  Orange represents another shade of green to the company by practicing consciousness and altruism in their daily thoughts, actions, and company decisions.  Whenever possible, orange practices include selling all products without packaging to minimize waste and utilizing recycled and/or sustainable materials such as soy or vegetable inks and organic dyes.  A portion of yogitoes® proceeds goes to the yogitoes® fund which contributes to programs bringing love and awarenes see more...

• Do you use this?1 Answers
  • Would this help with slipping on my hot yoga mat? And wil...2 Answers
  • I'm in the market for a new yoga towel for hot yoga. How ...1 Answers
  • "I can't say enough good things about this product." in 1 review
  • "I've had mine for two years and it looks almost brand new!" in 1 review
Juli N.
New York , NY
I've been doing hot yoga for years and always had issues with my mat getting too slippery during class. After moving to a new studio I was introduced to these towels and they've been life changing. They come in multiple sizes depending on your mat and the nubs really help keep it in place as you're moving through your flows
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I really like this towel. I tend to get sweaty palms and slip during my practice (even in non-hot yoga) so I bought this towel to combat that. I really love the soft texture and it does not slip even if i'm putting all my weight on both ends. Definitely recommended.
Brooke S.
Yakima, WA
I can't say enough good things about this product. Before using the Yogitoes Skidless mat I was bringing a beach towel to hot yoga to place on my yoga mat. My feet and hands would constantly slip and it made my practice very distracting. Yogitoes allows for a completely slip resistant practice and it's so light and absorbent. I never have to worry about my mat distracting me. It is the greatest addition to my yoga bag.
Laura J.
I keep going back to this brand. The towel really is the best especially when you're doing hot yoga. It grips very well and I don't have to worry about slipping and injuring myself. I feel more confident and have a better practice with this mat towel.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
A definite must-have for any avid yogi. Having extra security and traction on your mat will make a mind-blowing difference in your execution of poses, your confidence in class, and your practice overall. I never go to class without one or I'd probably end up slipping and falling on my face! These are especially useful in hot yoga classes where extra sweat can leave you struggling to get a grip on your mat.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite yoga towel- it grips to my mat very well and is easy to use and clean. The color and design options are great and it doesn't show any wear and tear.
gracie f.
Love this towel it is so amazing and helps so much when I’m doing hot yoga I love the feeling and if for some reason when it’s wet it stays dry I can’t believe it I love it so much it’s my favorite thing I bring it to every yoga session and I want more and more
Jana B.
If you are going to do bikram (hot) yoga, you NEED Yogitoes. Without it, I was sliding all over my mat from the sweat. This towel makes it possible for you to relax while doing yoga.
Shannon L.
Cincinnati, OH
This yoga towel is amazing - especially if you sweat a lot or if you do hot or bikram yoga (in the heated rooms). It absorbs moisture but stays and doesn't slip on the mat. I love it!
Amanda M.
Richmond, VA
Love this towel because it stays put and soaks up all of the sweat. My only complaint is the little nubs on the back tend to dig in especially in rabbit pose.
Rachel H.
Walnut Hills, OH
Would this help with slipping on my hot yoga mat? And will it actually stay put as well?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you use this?
Monica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in the market for a new yoga towel for hot yoga. How does this one hold up after being washed multiple times?
Samantha K.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is this a full sized towel?
Hannah H.
Is this as thick as a yoga mat?