Yogitoes SKIDLESS Mat Sized Towel uploaded by Lisa P.

BY YOGITOES #11 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Premium mat-size yoga towel for slip prevention 100 percent silicone eco nubs grip the mat or carpet Keeps your hands and feet from slipping mid-stretch 80/20 polyester-nylon blend is super absorbent Machine-washable and dryer-safe Measures 24 x 68 inches About yogitoes® yogitoes® is an innovative company that designs yoga and fitness products for the modern yogi and gym enthusiast.  Orange represents another shade of green to the company by practicing consciousness and altruism in their daily thoughts, actions, and company decisions.  Whenever possible, orange practices include selling all products without packaging to minimize waste and utilizing recycled and/or sustainable materials such as soy or vegetable inks and organic dyes.  A portion of yogitoes® proceeds goes to the yogitoes® fund which contributes to programs bringing love and awarenes see more...

• Do you use this?1 Answers
  • Would this help with slipping on my hot yoga mat? And will it act...2 Answers
  • I'm in the market for a new yoga towel for hot yoga. How does thi...1 Answers
  • "I've had mine for two years and it looks almost brand new!" in 1 review
  • "I can't say enough good things about this product." in 1 review
Lisa P.
Cambridge, MA
Fantastic! If you have an issue with sliding during yoga poses once you start to sweat, get this towel! There are little nubs on the underside that ensure the towel stays in place on my mat, and I have never had an issue with it bunching up or sliding. I liked this product so much that I own two of them. They are machine washable and you can tumble dry on low. I've had mine for over a year and haven't had any issues with the color bleeding or the nubs coming off, so I've been please with the durability.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is such a good yoga towel. Literally, it is SO GOOD! The little grippies on the underside of the towel really helps to keep the towel in place. This has been super helpful for whenever I practice Bikram.

The only downsides to this towel are the price, and being sure to follow the care/wash instructions EXACTLY as described!
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
This towel makes SUCH a difference. When I was starting out with hot yoga I had no idea that yoga mats could get so slippery. This was the product my studio had for rent and after just one trial i knew I HAD to have one. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is interested in doing/already does hot yoga!
Laura J.
I keep going back to this brand. The towel really is the best especially when you're doing hot yoga. It grips very well and I don't have to worry about slipping and injuring myself. I feel more confident and have a better practice with this mat towel.
DaiLynn F.
I love these towels. I practice hot yoga a few times a week and this is the towel I prefer to take in with me!!! It grips the mat perfectly so it doesn't bunch up between postures!!!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Yogitoes are a MUST have for any avid yogi. I bought my first one for Bikram, but I use this every class for warmer heated classes as I sweat a lot. This provides perfect grip and you don't slide around- worth the investment. If you launder correctly they last forever! Can't recommend enough
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I really like this towel. I tend to get sweaty palms and slip during my practice (even in non-hot yoga) so I bought this towel to combat that. I really love the soft texture and it does not slip even if i'm putting all my weight on both ends. Definitely recommended.
Michelle D.
I absolutely love Yogitoes everything! Yes, it's pricey, but absolutely worth every penny. Especially their towels. I practiced hot yoga before I was pregnant for about 6 months and at first I was using a Calia non-slip towel...not the absolute greatest. When I forgot to bring it one day, I had to rent a towel at the studio (they only carried Yogitoes towels) and that was it..my whole life changed..I was amazed at how much it improved my postures because I didn't have to fidget with my darn towel!! I ended up being spoiled and buying a couple Yogitoes towel for myself & I won't try anything else.
cham u.
This towel sticks very securely to the mat. It didn't budge at all during class.My hands tended to slip a little in downward dog on this towel but I followed another reviewer's advice and sprayed a little water on the towel where my hands normally go. It worked perfectly. No more slipping for the rest of class.I washed it once so far with some other dark colored towels (to avoid issues with the colors bleeding) and put it in the dryer on low. There was no shrinkage or change in the texture of the towel. None of the little rubber things came off either.
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
if you do hot yoga-- you NEED this. if you dont do hot yoga, you probably need this too. the texture is amazing and it is easy to use with any yoga mat you own as it had rubber backing to make it stay in place to the mat. it is great extra cushioning and prevents slippage. the price is amazing when compared to similar products.
Rachel H.
Walnut Hills, OH
Would this help with slipping on my hot yoga mat? And will it actually stay put as well?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you use this?
Monica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in the market for a new yoga towel for hot yoga. How does this one hold up after being washed multiple times?
Samantha K.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is this a full sized towel?