Yogitoes SKIDLESS Mat Sized Towel uploaded by Julie C.Yogitoes SKIDLESS Mat Sized Towel uploaded by Lisa P.

BY YOGITOES

Premium mat-size yoga towel for slip prevention 100 percent silicone eco nubs grip the mat or carpet Keeps your hands and feet from slipping mid-stretch 80/20 polyester-nylon blend is super absorbent Machine-washable and dryer-safe Measures 24 x 68 inches About yogitoes® yogitoes® is an innovative company that designs yoga and fitness products for the modern yogi and gym enthusiast.  Orange represents another shade of green to the company by practicing consciousness and altruism in their daily thoughts, actions, and company decisions.  Whenever possible, orange practices include selling all products without packaging to minimize waste and utilizing recycled and/or sustainable materials such as soy or vegetable inks and organic dyes.  A portion of yogitoes® proceeds goes to the yogitoes® fund which contributes to programs bringing love and awarenes see more...

• Do you use this?1 Answers
  • Would this help with slipping on my hot yoga mat? And wil...2 Answers
  • I'm in the market for a new yoga towel for hot yoga. How ...1 Answers
  • "I can't say enough good things about this product." in 1 review
  • "I've had mine for two years and it looks almost brand new!" in 1 review
Courtney S.
St. Louis
I love my yogitoes towel! This towel stays on the mat very well and is extremely easy to use. It absorbs sweat well during hot yoga and helps me stay in place during many yoga poses. I usually do not use my towel until the end of practice because it causes me to slide a little bit but the towel is great.
gracie f.
Love this towel it is so amazing and helps so much when I’m doing hot yoga I love the feeling and if for some reason when it’s wet it stays dry I can’t believe it I love it so much it’s my favorite thing I bring it to every yoga session and I want more and more
cham u.
This towel sticks very securely to the mat. It didn't budge at all during class.My hands tended to slip a little in downward dog on this towel but I followed another reviewer's advice and sprayed a little water on the towel where my hands normally go. It worked perfectly. No more slipping for the rest of class.I washed it once so far with some other dark colored towels (to avoid issues with the colors bleeding) and put it in the dryer on low. There was no shrinkage or change in the texture of the towel. None of the little rubber things came off either.
Jazmine F.
Cypress, CA
I tried bikram yoga and rented this towel for the class (I brought toe socks and the owner told me this towel would be better as I would be sweating allover). She was right! The towel did not move once during the 90 minutes and I was able to do every posture without slipping or sliding. The only con is the price, but it seems that this mat can last a few years, so it's definitely a great investment. Especially if you sweat a lot in yoga OR take hot yoga!
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
Love this towel! I practice Bikram regularly and this is one of my favorite towels to use. I find that it actually works even better to prevent slipping when it is slightly damp. It is amazing how much it can absorb and I've found that washing it in no way affects its ability to absorb or prevent slipping or impacts its performance in any other way. I would definitely recommend them and if you should happen across one of them on sale, I would definitely pick it up!
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
if you do hot yoga-- you NEED this. if you dont do hot yoga, you probably need this too. the texture is amazing and it is easy to use with any yoga mat you own as it had rubber backing to make it stay in place to the mat. it is great extra cushioning and prevents slippage. the price is amazing when compared to similar products.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
This is a game changer in the yoga world. I’ve taught hot yoga for 5 years and this is the perfect product to help with sweat. It really creates a slip-proof practice. It also saves you from having to clean your mat as much. The yogitoes towel can be thrown into a regular washing machine too, making clean up really easy.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Yogitoes are a MUST have for any avid yogi. I bought my first one for Bikram, but I use this every class for warmer heated classes as I sweat a lot. This provides perfect grip and you don't slide around- worth the investment. If you launder correctly they last forever! Can't recommend enough
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Definitely does what it says it does! It doesn't slip out from under me and it is a very nice quality towel. I wash it like normal and it's fine but I try not to wash it too much unless I just did hot yoga because that really makes me sweat and this comes in handy!
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Rachel H.
Walnut Hills, OH
Would this help with slipping on my hot yoga mat? And will it actually stay put as well?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Do you use this?
Monica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in the market for a new yoga towel for hot yoga. How does this one hold up after being washed multiple times?
Samantha K.
Pompano Beach, FL
Is this a full sized towel?
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Is this as thick as a yoga mat?