BY YOGI TEA

Woman’s Mother To Be® tea blends Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be® tea.*

• I have seen that these teas are kinda famous and I would...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to find this at Target or Cub...where...3 Answers
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This tea has helped me through this journey so much! I recommend to others when they ask what I’m drinking and I find it nice that you can share a few before they go and buy and entire package! The flavor is nice and mild too! Nothing too over whelming
Pri. 💕.
Winston Salem, NC
I recently gave birth to my second and I drunk a cup a day in the beginning then went up to two a day along with my raspberry leaf tea. This helped tons with labor and postpartum. I recommend this to all mothers to be.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
I used this tea while I was pregnant with my second child. I don’t know of it helped with pregnancy but it sure tastes good! This brand is a household favorite and I would definitely recommend to others!
Emily F.
Gilbert
I have been drinking this tea since I have been pregnant. I don’t love the flavor, but I feel like some of these teas are beneficial for pregnancy. I like herbal teas a lot and have been trying to switch over to pregnancy teas.
Hanna M.
I drink this while pregnant with my first daughter I loved it so much it tastes so good with a little bit of sugar and lemon is perfect for the afternoon especially if you're like me and coffee or anything with caffeine made you nauseous
Emilee K.
Tupelo, MS
I️ drank this tea while pregnant with my baby. It has a good taste. It’s at an affordable price and comparable to its competitors. It definitely met my expectations and I️ plan to drink it with any future pregnancies.
Whitney B.
Loved this tea while I was pregnant! It provided a little boost to keep me focused yet remained caffeine free to keep little babe safe. This tea instantly relaxed me.
Kayla A.
I truly love this tea blend. It has some of the best herbs for women's reproductive system! I drink some every week and have noticed that my bloating around my cycle time has gone way down. I feel like it helps balance out my cycle as well. Great thing for those of us trying to conceive!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Great tasting tea that really makes you feel rejuvenated. I have a lot of pregnant friends that drink this religiously and they swear by it too. It doesn't give you that yucky leafy taste either. I suggest mixing it with honey or sugar if it's too bland.
Cathleen S.
I absolutely love Yogi "Mom-To-Be" tea. I just found out I am pregnant with baby #17 and have already ordered enough for the next nine months. It helps with morning sickness and getting ready for delivery. I love the taste of red raspberries and lemon with a hint of peppermint. I highly recommend this tea for all moms- to -be.
Danielle N.
I haven't been able to find this at Target or Cub...where else is it sold?
Eliane F.
Miami, Florida
I have seen that these teas are kinda famous and I would like to try . it tastes delicious and totally worth it?