Yogi Tea's Yogi Organic Raspberry Ginger Digestive Vitality Herbal Supplement Tea

BY YOGI TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yogi Organic Raspberry Ginger Digestive Vitality Herbal Supplement Tea: 16 tea bags Supports digestive health and energy 100% natural Contains caffeine USDA organic Kosher

TeQuia J.
Yogi is literally almost the ONLY tea I drink. I tried it one day, and thats all I buy. I have introduced their brand to all of my family, friends and coworkers. I love their Detox tea, and Raspberry Leaf. The flavors and choices are amazing, and the price is always awesome. There is a tea for every feeling or mood you can think of. I love, love, love, love this tea. I truly drink one type everyday. I have a special little space in my kitchen full of several different kinds of Yogi teas. I really love it. And I love thats its organic even more. I LOVE YOGI TEA!!!
Britnee C.
Easily one of my favorite flavors of tea. Always tastes so good and something about the ginger is so good for my stomach pain. I constantly feel sick to my stomach and this is one of the only things that helps almost immediately.
Jordan L.
Naples
Can't get enough of this yogi tea. One of my favorite tea brands and this ginger is amazing for stomach issues. I know I can always rely on it if I need a cup. Works well if not better than other tea brands/flavors
Carly F.
Northville , MI
This tea is very delicious as well as soothing to the stomach. It doesn't cause any discomfort or emergency bathroom trips like some digestive teas do. This one simply soothes your stomach. Will buy again.
Sabrine A.
Sylvania
This is the best yea to have and their flavors are always so calming and make my digestion way better!!!!!
Kirsten h.
Sarcoxie, MO
Tried this as a sample.really yummy taste.healthy alternative to my normal sweet tea. I enjoyed the flavor
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great tea. Good for so many things besides digestion. Smells great and taste great too. Love theses teas
Cristina M.
I'm Fan of the tea, because this have many benefits in the body. This brand have a good price and the sabor is really soft. I like it, recommended. I buy this in supermarket or in a pharmacy.
Lana U.
Yogi tea is the best tea you can try. There are so many flavors of it and they are so good. I love the Yogi tea it is the best.