BY YOGI TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Say goodbye to the blues with a flavorful cup of this warming and relaxing formula. We use only the finest St. Johns Wort Leaf and Flower, which have been traditionally used to alleviate common anxiety and nervous unrest by helping to settle the...

Buy on Walmart
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I love this brand and this tea does give me a very calming energy. I’m not sure if it’s the name calming me, or it really works but I have nothing negative to say! It has a unique taste, and a calming soothing affect!
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
I could enjoy this tea either hot or iced. It is amazing and it does perk me up a bit and lift my mood. My favorite part about it though is the flavor. It has a very distinct flavor that I love and you don't have to add sugar because it already has a hint of sweetness to it that's just enough.
Miriam B.
Love this St. John's Wart tea. It takes about 2 weeks of drinking this tea 2-3 times a day to feel the effects, but it works really well for mild anxiety and depression. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find this specific tea from Yogi lately, so I switched brands.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Such flavorful tea and so smooth! More expensive but well worth the price!! Yogi also has sooo many kinds to choose from!! Must try!!! My favorite and it might just become your favorite too!
KATELYN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have anxiety and I certainly feel that this tea is amazing in all of its wonders. It helps me every time I need a boost. I am a repeat customer and I'll continue to buy.
Nicole K.
I'm not exactly sure if really has any calming effects, but I like to think it does. I actually like the taste of the tea. There are two distinct flavors. The first one tastes bad to me. I can't even describe it. But then this other flavor comes through that I think tastes much better. It's very smooth. I think it is the lavender in the tea. Overall I really like the tea.
Meagan G.
Sevierville, TN
I'm not sure if it provides any more calming benefits than other hot tea, but I do feel a little more balanced. The flavor of this tea isn't the best. It actually feels a little weird going down the throat. Anyways, I love the Yogi tea brand, and I will definitely be buying more from them.
McCall A.
Clarkesville, GA
This is my favorite tea in the entire world!! It is delicious and steeps super fast! The packaging is great and I swear it boosts my mood just like it claims. The flavor is unlike anything I've ever tasted and it continues to be my staple tea!
Rachel M.
I drink this tea at least once a week at my job. Really helps me calm down in a high-pressure environment, but I also LOVE drinking this when I get home from a hard day at work.
charisse c.
Lynn, MA
Yogi tea is one of my favorite teas to drink. They have awesome flavors and they are great in quality. I love the dandelion root. Great for overall health.
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
So every now and again I get really high anxiety. I was wondering if this tea helps with both lowering anxiety and the nausea that can come with it?