BY YOGI TEA

Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
even though there isnt any sweetener within this product it still manages to have a little bit of sweetness. I love that it adds layer to the flavor with the thai spices and I love to drink this on a cold day whenever I'm sick because it really soothes my throat
Thaissa C.
Barrie
I love this flavour, is very nourishing and it has some healthy spices on it. The plus for me are the motivational messages in each bag.
Yoe F.
Son bolsas de te nuy fasiles de hasrsin ningun problema, resultan muy buenas en nuestro uso diario y livia el estre
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I love yogi teas, i love sweet thai tea, this one is yummy but for thai tea its not my first go to one. i love yogi teas though. i have a hard time with thai tea, liking them is a rough battle for me but i do like this one. some tend to taste like dirt but this one def does not.
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
Love the Yogi brand and I definitely love this tea. The flavor is very unique but very warm to the taste buds.
Mariah Z.
Yogi usually has great tea but ive never had this kind before. u can find yogi tea anywhere u don't have to go to the health food stores or anything
Darceigh S.
This tea is perfect on its own, but add a bit of coconut milk? Pure heaven! Creamy and decadent!
Lara D.
This is a fantastic flavor if you're looking for an herbal tea that's warm and spicy. The tea is supposed to aid digestion and uses ingredients like cinnamon, anise, and rooibos.