Yogi Teas Herbal Tea Peach Detox uploaded by Adriana L.

BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Peach DeTox tea is an intriguing blend that includes an Ayurvedic warming combination called “trikatu” – a blend of Ginger, Black Pepper and Long Pepper Berry. Dandelion adds rich, roasted notes and helps to support healthy cleansing. Enjoy a warming cup of Yogi Peach DeTox tea that is sure to leave you feeling revitalized.*

Lori N.
Yogi Peach Detox Tea...."I Love You!" All jokes aside, this is one great tasting tea, it's absolutely delicious! The fact that it's a healthy detox tea gives it extra points. This tea supports liver and kidney function and is packed with wonderful herbs of ginger, black pepper, and organic dandelion. A key word for me and this product is organic. I'm growing more and more fond of Yogi's refreshing teas they never let me down and relieve stress for me also. Excellent!
Annie N.
Yogi Tea has always had my heart, I love opening them and reading the sentiments on the end of the tea bag. The peach detox tea is absolutely delicious, ginger is great for cleansing and digestive functioning and the peach takes the edge off of what some consider a bitter taste that ginger produces. Amazing company and product.
Justine D.
I love this brand and flavoring of detox tea. The peach flavor helps cut out some of the herb taste, which can be a tad harsh. Of all the detox teas I have tried this particular one is my favorite. I make a big pot of tea iced with a splash of cranberry and lemon juices. It is said to help with bloating.
Jessica D.
Staten Island, NY
Very good flavor. doesn't taste like tea however. this is the first detox i took that didn't make me go "number 3". isn't really a weight loss detox, but will sure make you feel good.
Asia M.
Love the flavor. It being a detox tea it's good for supporting healthy digestion. It does have a chai taste so if you don't like chai you may not like this product
DONNA V.
I love this peach detox tea, and the taste is chia-like. It has ingredients in it that not only detoxify but are also good for the stomach. Would buy again.....
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
I like to drink this peach detox tea at night. Make a pot full and drink it while watching my favorite shows, I feel relaxed and I love the sweet smell.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I love Yogi teas, and this one is one of my favorites. The peach flavor is refreshing, and knowing that it is doing something good for my body is great!
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
Has a good flavor and tastes good both hot or cold- great to drink if you just want some tea or after a night out....
Alicia H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My favorite detox/daily tea. Good alone or paired with lemon and honey! A tad spicy but overall delicious!