Yogi Teas Herbal Tea Peach Detox

by Yogi Tea

Yogi Peach DeTox tea is an intriguing blend that includes an Ayurvedic warming combination called “trikatu” – a blend of Ginger, Black Pepper and Long Pepper Berry. Dandelion adds rich, roasted notes and helps to support healthy cleansing. Enjoy a warming cup of Yogi Peach DeTox tea that is sure to leave you feeling revitalized.*

I have always wanted to try a detox tea,but was hesitant about constant bathroom breaks. Do this tea cause diarrhea or stomach discomfort?
Start your review of Yogi Teas Herbal Tea Peach Detox!
College Sta, TX
As someone who loves peaches, this is one of my favorite teas. It has slight undertones of peach flavor, but it is not overpowering. I can’t get through the day without a cup of this tea!
Kansas City
This tea is effective and mild for DeTox, but not at all what I expected in flavor. The peach was overpowered by other flavors which dissappointed me since that was the primary reason I chose this one. I like Yogi tea brand - I am personally more likely to pick one of their other Detox flavors next time.
Detroit
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Detox teas for the many properties they have in them. Besides providing antioxidants, they also help cleanse the garbage out of your body. Yogi Tea is awesome because it accomplishes this plus doesn’t taste like melted grass. That’s one thing I hate about some teas. The flavor is yucky. Not this tea though. It’s got a nice subtle hint of peach while actually tasting like real tea! Yogi has a great variety!
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Publix
I love using this detox tea when I'm trying to cleanse after a period of terrible eating. It tastes wonderful, priced just right, full of flavor and a wonderful addition to a cleansing/detox regime. There's reason why I keep buying this brand!
New Orleans, LA
I’m not a fan of sweet or overly fruity/artificially flavored beverages. That’s why I love this tea. The peach flavor is combined with other herbs, so its definitely noticeable, but not over the top. I love drinking it before bed and it’s good cold too. For an added kick, I add a good slice of fresh ginger to the tea and let it steep.
Grand Rapids , MI
Yogi Teas Herbal Tea Peach Detox uploaded by Mckenna S.
I'm not a huge tea drinker, but when I do, I love me some Yogi peach detox!! Iced or hot, this tea is amazing! It has dandillion root, which is great with detoxing, while the peach adds a nice simple flavoring. It's also a pretty pale peach color when steeped!
Waterbury, CT
This tea is relaxing and really tastes like peaches!! I like how the product is packaged to ensure its freshness. I recommend this tea to all the tea drinkers. I will buy this tea again because of its refreshing peachy taste.
Milwaukee, WI
The yogi detox teas are very good because they really help with digestion. Drinking this tea has helped me become more regular and has growers my interest on drinking herbal teas without any additives.
Chattanooga, TN
I drink tea everyday, whether it’s hot or iced. I fell in love with this particular flavor when I realized it didn’t need any sweetener and it still tasted so refreshing! I have bought this at least 3x now this past year and I’m almost out and will definitely be purchasing another!
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: Target
The best flavor. I recommend this compared to the others. It does have a little spicy kick so if that isn’t your cup of tea (no pun intended) then don’t get this one. The regular detox tea has a strong odor that I don’t really like so I wouldn’t recommend the regular one.