BY YOGI TEA

Raspberry Leaf has been traditionally used by midwives and Western herbalists during pregnancy as well as to help ease the discomfort of menstruation, and to support the uterus. Enjoy the pleasant, earthy-sweet flavor of Woman’s Raspberry Leaf tea to support the female system.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Is this good? I've never seen it in stores but I love raspberry. 2 Answers
  • I've been reading a lot about this tea in differe... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this taste like raspberry lemonade? I want a tea that doesn'...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
I drank this all day every day during my last 3 weeks of pregnancy. I heard it would help with giving birth and after birth it just helps strengthen that area. I have to say it did help, I was dilated at 1 for this last three weeks and all of a sudden one morning I woke up ready to give birth! Had my baby in literally 5 minutes with NO epidural. I also drank this after giving birth. The flavor is good alone too! I like to steep it for a little longer too, maybe 15 mins at the most.
Jenea S.
Linden , NJ
This tea has been a god send! I've always had horrible cramps. Sometimes I would even vomit or pass out from the pain. Once I hear about this tea I had to try it. The first month I noticed that my cramps were slightly less severe but by the second month I wasn't gripping my lower abdomen wishing I could get rid of my uterus! I drink at least once cup everyday. Now it does NOT taste like raspberries. Its a very herbal taste which I like, just add a bit of honey.
Melissa L.
Bayonne, NJ
I bought this tea because I read somewhere that raspberry tea is good for cramps. I have endometriosis, and get severe cramps. I drink this tea a few times a day when I have my period, and it does help alleviate some of the cramping. I usually steep two bags at once in a big glass, and add some raw honey to sweeten.
Kaitie E.
Fairfield, CT
I love Yogi tea, but this one is my favorite. Pros about it is the taste and the color but i find that what it claims to do, I never noticed any differences. I still recommend everyone tried it themselves. Im gunna keep drinking it even if I see no difference, because of the taste
Steph K.
Kansas City , MO
This tea is so so yummy! It's the perfect thing on a cold day and works as iced tea as well. The flavor is strong and lets you refill water when you use it so you can have one or two cups with just one tea bag. It's a little expensive but its worth it because you will drink it.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I use this brand among others for when I get menstral cramps. Taking raspberry leaf tea was passed down to my by my mother. It helps to calm me down and dull my pain, not a ton but enough so that I'm not panicking and can concentrate on what else to do to help myself.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Lovely tea. Personally for me most pain medications don't work for my cramps, but raspberry leaf works wonders for me! I feel like Yogi's is probably the best on the market right now. The flavor is smooth and best drunk when it's still kind of hot.
Samantha C.
Rockwood, ME
One of my most favorite teas ever!!! I drink 3 cups a day during my cycle and it eliminates all cramps and discomfort! It also tastes delicious.
Alexandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love all yogi teas!!! Most are gluten free and just delicious. This one specially is great and I love the little inspiration notes
Colleen M.
This tea was good. I didn't notice any effects to support its claim of "supporting the female system," by I enjoyed drinking it.
Nina D.
Westville, FL
Where can I find this tea?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like raspberry lemonade? I want a tea that doesn't really have a strong tea taste if you know what I mean.
Jade S.
Grayson, KY
Is this good? I've never seen it in stores but I love raspberry.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I've been reading a lot about this tea in different forums, and read it is good for women who are trying to conceive. Does anyone know if this actually does get your body ready for pregnancy? I know it's for the female body, but a lot of people say it helps tone the uterus so cramps from periods aren't that bad. How much do I have to drink?