Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, Yogi Woman’s Energy blends Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Yogi Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Heather L.
Tastes really good. More up beat energy after having a cup for sure. Also tastes pretty yummy over ice
Kathryn W.
Manchester, MO
Not my favorite for energy but I love the taste! I'd like to see more energizing components in it :)
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
The taste isn't the greatest but it's not bad. It did help with my cycle and making that week easier
Niki s.
I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it. One bag is full of flavors.
Monnay B.
Not sure if the detox tea is working, but it's a pleasant taste of tea. The tea doesn't need honey
Tanya O.
I just had a sample of this Yogi tea. It really gives a relieving feeling when you sip it warm .
Kristin W.
Alone these teas are good & I like how they have needs tea a long with different flavors to try.
Laura C.
Kalamazoo, MI
In love with this product, not only does it give me a burst of energy, it tastes amazing!
Christina D.
Loftus road, Shepherd's Bush
I love yogi teas, this one is very nice but not my favourite, i get mine at a local wholefoods shop, very good value and meets my expectations
Rebecca H.
Gainsborough
I love herbal tea, I love the taste and a good wake up to start the day :) after using it for a month i can't live without them :).
Len C.
Frisco, TX
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?