Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he...Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Since I started drinking this tea, my skin is clearer than ever, my energy levels have increased and I really enjoy the quality of the tea. I would recommend this to anyone who is having a lifestyle change or is wanting to rejuvenate themselves ... my opinion a winner in combination to a healthy diet.
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
I love all of Yogi's teas. I especially love the quotes and sayings on each tea bag. I love reading the quotes while reading my tea and it allows me to have a relaxing moment to reflect on what the quotes mean to me. I love that they have many different types of teas for different purposes. My favorite is the Women's tea because it has herbs that are beneficial to women's health and well-being.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Foodie Expert
I drink this tea to help boost my energy level throughout the day. It tastes really good. I drink mine with a pinch of stevia and a splash of almond milk.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
I just bought this tea. It is very good, very tangy though. I usually add half tbl spoon of local honey to even out the flavors. This is meant for energy, but drinking anything warm makes me tired so I prefer to drink it iced
Pika S.
Pika S.
It is quite good but i havent drink it in a while my sister loves it as well and she says that is really relaxsing
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Gainsborough
I love herbal tea, I love the taste and a good wake up to start the day :) after using it for a month i can't live without them :).
Christina D.
Christina D.
London, Shepherd's Bush
I love yogi teas, this one is very nice but not my favourite, i get mine at a local wholefoods shop, very good value and meets my expectations
Sabina V.
Sabina V.
I Love coffee. But sometimes I drink to much.
So when I'm "running low" in energy so is this perfect instead of a cup coffee.
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?