Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Stephanie A.
Washington, DC
Yogi tea is a well-known brand you can trust for innovative and restorative teas. For someone who doesn't love green tea on its own, the infusion of blueberry makes the tea palatable. I like to drink green tea for the health benefits, but have never been able to before! (I also love the zen-sayings on the tea bags. Brightens my day just a little bit.)
Alejandra G.
Buford, GA
Me and my family tea and Yogi is a great brand you should try, healthy!!!! Helps you relax after a hard day!!!!!
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Yogi tea. The "energy" one really wakes me up in the morning, plus I love the taste of it. Along with that, I love how it is caffeine-free.
Tara K.
Denver, CO
I have about 8 different Yogi teas in my house right now. The Detox and Licorice Root are my favorites so far.
Christina D.
Loftus road, Shepherd's Bush
I love yogi teas, this one is very nice but not my favourite, i get mine at a local wholefoods shop, very good value and meets my expectations
Sabina V.
I Love coffee. But sometimes I drink to much.
So when I'm "running low" in energy so is this perfect instead of a cup coffee.
Pika S.
It is quite good but i havent drink it in a while my sister loves it as well and she says that is really relaxsing
Rebecca H.
Gainsborough
I love herbal tea, I love the taste and a good wake up to start the day :) after using it for a month i can't live without them :).
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?