Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
Foodie Expert
i love this brand sooo much!!! i definitely recommend to others for purchasing this tea and all the other amazing ones they have!!! i usually purchase from Kroger or Walmart. and the prices arnt that bad. i love how its more natual tea and how they have such a huge variety
Shana S.
Athens , GA
I just bought this tea. It is very good, very tangy though. I usually add half tbl spoon of local honey to even out the flavors. This is meant for energy, but drinking anything warm makes me tired so I prefer to drink it iced
Lindsay M.
Bedford, MA
the flavor is nice and it is good to drink after a meal but i dont think it gave me as much energy as i was hoping it would, most tea has caffeine
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
The taste isn't the greatest but it's not bad. It did help with my cycle and making that week easier
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love the Yogi Tea Line, and particularly enjoy the Yogi Woman's Energy Tea. It's got a light-berry flavor that isn't quite overpowering. I do notice an extra kick of energy after drinking it too.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
It has a good flavor but didn't really do anything to improve my energy, which is what I was looking for.
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
I love Yogi teas. Alot of the flavors are great! This women's energy is good. I don't ever feel a difference in my day after drinking this, but i do like this tea!
Heather L.
Tastes really good. More up beat energy after having a cup for sure. Also tastes pretty yummy over ice
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
This tea is great! i love that it's organic and the tea bags aren't bleaches. it promotes healthy skin and it seriously does help! It helps regulate your cycle and i feel so much less bloated around that time of month and i love that. it does not have caffeine so you can drink it at any time of day. you can find yogi in most grocery stores
Carrie J.
Oak Forest, IL
I enjoy this tea because it gives me a pick me up in the morning. I take it along with supplements in hopes that it will balance my hormone levels. It meant my expectations and I would buy it again. The packing is simple and to the point. It gives a short description of the product and ingredients.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?