Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he...Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Tara K.
Tara K.
Denver, CO
I have about 8 different Yogi teas in my house right now. The Detox and Licorice Root are my favorites so far.
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Yogi tea. The "energy" one really wakes me up in the morning, plus I love the taste of it. Along with that, I love how it is caffeine-free.
Tanya O.
I just had a sample of this Yogi tea. It really gives a relieving feeling when you sip it warm .
Heather S.
Heather S.
Foodie Expert
I love Yogi's Tea. My favorite part is the motivational saying on every bag. Probably one of the main reasons I buy their tea! I do wish they offered all their tea's in an organic version, though.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Berlin, MD
Foodie Expert
This tea has seriously changed my life! I tried everything for break outs on my face, and I do mean everything. Nothing worked. I tried this tea, and three days later my face was clear and glowing! It also helps to regulate your cycle and minimize cramps. I hope they never discontinue this tea!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Yuma, AZ
I recently started drinking tea I can not live without it! I feel like a million dollars after I drink my morning tea. I notice a big difference in energy when I do not get my tea. I also make a mid day cup if I am feeling a little more tired than the day before. I love this brand there are so many specific teas to what ails you.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Arlington, VA
Great flavor tea! I enjoy this at work in the afternoon when I want to reach for a soda or other caffeinated drink. Price is very affordable considering what I would otherwise spend at the vending machine or at Starbucks. I would buy again
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
Foodie Expert
I love the Yogi brand and I have a box of almost every one of their teas. The energy tea tastes good, however I started getting headaches after I started drinking this kind of tea. But take that with a grain of salt because I could just be sensitive to caffeine.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Foodie Expert
There isn't a Yogi tea I have tried that I didn't love. The women's energy drink is no different. I like making a batch and taking it with me to the gym to enjoy. I love throwing one in my bottle for work and enjoying throughout the day.
Adeela A.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
I don't know if this lives up to its claims or not, but I don't like the flavor. I have to force myself to drink it, which means that I definitely will not repurchase it. I usually like Yogi teas but this one was a complete miss for me. I will come back to Yogi for other flavors though.
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?