Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, Yogi Woman’s Energy blends Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Yogi Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Lindsay M.
Bedford, MA
the flavor is nice and it is good to drink after a meal but i dont think it gave me as much energy as i was hoping it would, most tea has caffeine
Ann S.
Bronx, NY
I am a heavy tea drinker and Yogi by far is my favorite brand. The Woman's Energy tea is pure heaven. It is a constant purchase in my book.
Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
I cant get enough of this tea. Ive tried every kind there is and love it all. The taste is delicious and strong but not too overpowering.
Nati D.
Send me all
Of the tea!
I adore this so much, just add a little but of honey. Really boots me up when I'm feeling down in the dumps!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I love this tea brand the tea does help with what the package says and the packaging is always really nice and I like it
Meyda C.
I love yogi's line of teas. Thanks to a sample from influenster I have been buying boxes every time I go shopping.
Alejandra G.
Buford, GA
Me and my family tea and Yogi is a great brand you should try, healthy!!!! Helps you relax after a hard day!!!!!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
A great, quality tea to take a break, recoup, and get you through the day. It tastes, smells, and feels great!
Tara K.
Denver, CO
I have about 8 different Yogi teas in my house right now. The Detox and Licorice Root are my favorites so far.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
It has a good flavor but didn't really do anything to improve my energy, which is what I was looking for.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?