Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Heather S.
Foodie Expert
I love Yogi's Tea. My favorite part is the motivational saying on every bag. Probably one of the main reasons I buy their tea! I do wish they offered all their tea's in an organic version, though.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Yogi brands are quality teas in general, but this Woman's Energy tea is essential in my tea rotation. It eases any discomfort and is a natural mood booster.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Foodie Expert
I drink this tea to help boost my energy level throughout the day. It tastes really good. I drink mine with a pinch of stevia and a splash of almond milk.
Toshi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love all these ! So satisfying and I feel the effects. Haven't found a flavor I don't enjoy in some way, also the little fortune tags brighten my day!
Lindsay M.
Bedford, MA
the flavor is nice and it is good to drink after a meal but i dont think it gave me as much energy as i was hoping it would, most tea has caffeine
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Yogi tea. The "energy" one really wakes me up in the morning, plus I love the taste of it. Along with that, I love how it is caffeine-free.
Ann S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I am a heavy tea drinker and Yogi by far is my favorite brand. The Woman's Energy tea is pure heaven. It is a constant purchase in my book.
Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
Foodie Expert
I cant get enough of this tea. Ive tried every kind there is and love it all. The taste is delicious and strong but not too overpowering.
Nati D.
Send me all
Of the tea!
I adore this so much, just add a little but of honey. Really boots me up when I'm feeling down in the dumps!
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this tea brand the tea does help with what the package says and the packaging is always really nice and I like it
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?