BY YOGI TEA #82 in Tea

Formulated to work with your body, Yogi Woman’s Energy blends Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Yogi Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Ashton A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I never tried this brand before until today when i received it, and honestly i am going to buy some more! Best organic tea i ever had and they all have their own unique methods to help your body! No two teas are the same. Tea isn't just tea, always do your research before buying! Some teas don't have any health benefits but this brand hits the spot! Very healthy, i notice a change in my body already! So good i don't even need sweetner! :) Only brand i will be buying for now on. My skin is starting to glow a little more just after one use! Notice a softness to it too.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
i love this brand sooo much!!! i definitely recommend to others for purchasing this tea and all the other amazing ones they have!!! i usually purchase from Kroger or Walmart. and the prices arnt that bad. i love how its more natual tea and how they have such a huge variety
Shannon M.
Arlington, VA
Great flavor tea! I enjoy this at work in the afternoon when I want to reach for a soda or other caffeinated drink. Price is very affordable considering what I would otherwise spend at the vending machine or at Starbucks. I would buy again
Stephanie A.
Yuma, AZ
I recently started drinking tea I can not live without it! I feel like a million dollars after I drink my morning tea. I notice a big difference in energy when I do not get my tea. I also make a mid day cup if I am feeling a little more tired than the day before. I love this brand there are so many specific teas to what ails you.
Heather S.
I love Yogi's Tea. My favorite part is the motivational saying on every bag. Probably one of the main reasons I buy their tea! I do wish they offered all their tea's in an organic version, though.
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
I love teas, and I'm all about natural remedies to balancing your body, and this tea is perfect. This tea in particular is meant to help with your reproductive health and your cycles.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Every yogi tea is so amazing. This tea really helps with energy In the morning. I'm not a coffee person so I love being able to drink something that makes me feel good in the morning too
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau
I like the taste and smell of the tea. I enjoy a couple cups of this product when I'm "burnt out" on coffee in the morning. Don't forget the local honey. Enjoy!
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Yogi brands are quality teas in general, but this Woman's Energy tea is essential in my tea rotation. It eases any discomfort and is a natural mood booster.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
I drink this tea to help boost my energy level throughout the day. It tastes really good. I drink mine with a pinch of stevia and a splash of almond milk.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?