Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he...Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
A great, quality tea to take a break, recoup, and get you through the day. It tastes, smells, and feels great!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
I love Yogi teas. Alot of the flavors are great! This women's energy is good. I don't ever feel a difference in my day after drinking this, but i do like this tea!
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
It has a good flavor but didn't really do anything to improve my energy, which is what I was looking for.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love the Yogi Tea Line, and particularly enjoy the Yogi Woman's Energy Tea. It's got a light-berry flavor that isn't quite overpowering. I do notice an extra kick of energy after drinking it too.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Foodie Expert
I never tried this brand before until today when i received it, and honestly i am going to buy some more! Best organic tea i ever had and they all have their own unique methods to help your body! No two teas are the same. Tea isn't just tea, always do your research before buying! Some teas don't have any health benefits but this brand hits the spot! Very healthy, i notice a change in my body already! So good i don't even need sweetner! :) Only brand i will be buying for now on. My skin is starting to glow a little more just after one use! Notice a softness to it too.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Foodie Expert
Alone these teas are good & I like how they have needs tea a long with different flavors to try.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Oak Forest, IL
I enjoy this tea because it gives me a pick me up in the morning. I take it along with supplements in hopes that it will balance my hormone levels. It meant my expectations and I would buy it again. The packing is simple and to the point. It gives a short description of the product and ingredients.
Niki s.
Niki s.
I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it. One bag is full of flavors.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Buford, GA
Me and my family tea and Yogi is a great brand you should try, healthy!!!! Helps you relax after a hard day!!!!!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Washington, DC
Yogi tea is a well-known brand you can trust for innovative and restorative teas. For someone who doesn't love green tea on its own, the infusion of blueberry makes the tea palatable. I like to drink green tea for the health benefits, but have never been able to before! (I also love the zen-sayings on the tea bags. Brightens my day just a little bit.)
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?