Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he...Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Nati D.
Nati D.
Send me all
Of the tea!
I adore this so much, just add a little but of honey. Really boots me up when I'm feeling down in the dumps!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
I love this tea brand the tea does help with what the package says and the packaging is always really nice and I like it
Monnay B.
Monnay B.
Foodie Expert
Not sure if the detox tea is working, but it's a pleasant taste of tea. The tea doesn't need honey
Laura C.
Laura C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
In love with this product, not only does it give me a burst of energy, it tastes amazing!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Yogi brands are quality teas in general, but this Woman's Energy tea is essential in my tea rotation. It eases any discomfort and is a natural mood booster.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Bedford, MA
the flavor is nice and it is good to drink after a meal but i dont think it gave me as much energy as i was hoping it would, most tea has caffeine
veve i.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
Foodie Expert
i love this brand sooo much!!! i definitely recommend to others for purchasing this tea and all the other amazing ones they have!!! i usually purchase from Kroger or Walmart. and the prices arnt that bad. i love how its more natual tea and how they have such a huge variety
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
I don't know about noticeable energy, but I definitely felt a little better after continuously drinking this tea. After a month of drinking it every morning, I don't feel like reaching for that mid/end week energy drink anymore!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
This isn't my go to tea! I love the bit of energy I get, I don't get a rush or tingly feeling like coffee or energy drinks give. Simply the perfect amount of energy, very natural.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Manchester, MO
Not my favorite for energy but I love the taste! I'd like to see more energizing components in it :)
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?