Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Jaime C.
I enjoy the flavor of this tea and the benefits after drinking it during my 2 o'clock slump. It provides me with energy and no crash. It helps me get to the gym after work and before dinner, with sufficient energy levels. I recommend to others who lack energy in the morning or afternoon.
Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical when I bought this tea, but I really enjoy it. I am a repeat customer when it comes to Yogi tea. The packaging isn't anything special. I do like the quotes on the tea tag, it is a nice touch that makes me smile. The flabor is nice. I would buy it again.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
Foodie Expert
I love the Yogi brand and I have a box of almost every one of their teas. The energy tea tastes good, however I started getting headaches after I started drinking this kind of tea. But take that with a grain of salt because I could just be sensitive to caffeine.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Great alternative to coffee. It has the same if not more amount of caffeine and is awesome to throw in your bag when you need a little perk. Tastes great alone and Starbucks gives you free hot water if you ask!
Ashton A.
Foodie Expert
I never tried this brand before until today when i received it, and honestly i am going to buy some more! Best organic tea i ever had and they all have their own unique methods to help your body! No two teas are the same. Tea isn't just tea, always do your research before buying! Some teas don't have any health benefits but this brand hits the spot! Very healthy, i notice a change in my body already! So good i don't even need sweetner! :) Only brand i will be buying for now on. My skin is starting to glow a little more just after one use! Notice a softness to it too.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
Foodie Expert
i love this brand sooo much!!! i definitely recommend to others for purchasing this tea and all the other amazing ones they have!!! i usually purchase from Kroger or Walmart. and the prices arnt that bad. i love how its more natual tea and how they have such a huge variety
Shannon M.
Arlington, VA
Great flavor tea! I enjoy this at work in the afternoon when I want to reach for a soda or other caffeinated drink. Price is very affordable considering what I would otherwise spend at the vending machine or at Starbucks. I would buy again
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Foodie Expert
I drink this tea to help boost my energy level throughout the day. It tastes really good. I drink mine with a pinch of stevia and a splash of almond milk.
Toshi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love all these ! So satisfying and I feel the effects. Haven't found a flavor I don't enjoy in some way, also the little fortune tags brighten my day!
Lindsay M.
Bedford, MA
the flavor is nice and it is good to drink after a meal but i dont think it gave me as much energy as i was hoping it would, most tea has caffeine
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?