Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, Yogi Woman’s Energy blends Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Yogi Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
I don't know if this lives up to its claims or not, but I don't like the flavor. I have to force myself to drink it, which means that I definitely will not repurchase it. I usually like Yogi teas but this one was a complete miss for me. I will come back to Yogi for other flavors though.
Lauryn K.
I love all of Yogi's teas. I especially love the quotes and sayings on each tea bag. I love reading the quotes while reading my tea and it allows me to have a relaxing moment to reflect on what the quotes mean to me. I love that they have many different types of teas for different purposes. My favorite is the Women's tea because it has herbs that are beneficial to women's health and well-being.
Kelsey C.
People laugh about tea being gendered but honestly how naive about anatomy are you? Obviously women and men need different herbs and vitamins to help support their hormones and reproductive systems. This is actually a fantastic tea.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Since I started drinking this tea, my skin is clearer than ever, my energy levels have increased and I really enjoy the quality of the tea. I would recommend this to anyone who is having a lifestyle change or is wanting to rejuvenate themselves ... my opinion a winner in combination to a healthy diet.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
I just bought this tea. It is very good, very tangy though. I usually add half tbl spoon of local honey to even out the flavors. This is meant for energy, but drinking anything warm makes me tired so I prefer to drink it iced
Jessica G.
There isn't a Yogi tea I have tried that I didn't love. The women's energy drink is no different. I like making a batch and taking it with me to the gym to enjoy. I love throwing one in my bottle for work and enjoying throughout the day.
Jaime C.
I enjoy the flavor of this tea and the benefits after drinking it during my 2 o'clock slump. It provides me with energy and no crash. It helps me get to the gym after work and before dinner, with sufficient energy levels. I recommend to others who lack energy in the morning or afternoon.
Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
I was skeptical when I bought this tea, but I really enjoy it. I am a repeat customer when it comes to Yogi tea. The packaging isn't anything special. I do like the quotes on the tea tag, it is a nice touch that makes me smile. The flabor is nice. I would buy it again.
Kayla S.
Bossier City , LA
I love the Yogi brand and I have a box of almost every one of their teas. The energy tea tastes good, however I started getting headaches after I started drinking this kind of tea. But take that with a grain of salt because I could just be sensitive to caffeine.
Stephanie A.
Washington, DC
Yogi tea is a well-known brand you can trust for innovative and restorative teas. For someone who doesn't love green tea on its own, the infusion of blueberry makes the tea palatable. I like to drink green tea for the health benefits, but have never been able to before! (I also love the zen-sayings on the tea bags. Brightens my day just a little bit.)
Len C.
Frisco, TX
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?