Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love teas, and I'm all about natural remedies to balancing your body, and this tea is perfect. This tea in particular is meant to help with your reproductive health and your cycles.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Foodie Expert
Every yogi tea is so amazing. This tea really helps with energy In the morning. I'm not a coffee person so I love being able to drink something that makes me feel good in the morning too
Andrea Y.
Perkasie, PA
I prefer to drink green tea at this point but always want to try new teas. Honestly tea itself was fine but nothing special and also nothing made me feel different. I think some of these blends are more hype than health.
Nicole G.
This isn't my go to tea! I love the bit of energy I get, I don't get a rush or tingly feeling like coffee or energy drinks give. Simply the perfect amount of energy, very natural.
Lauryn K.
I love all of Yogi's teas. I especially love the quotes and sayings on each tea bag. I love reading the quotes while reading my tea and it allows me to have a relaxing moment to reflect on what the quotes mean to me. I love that they have many different types of teas for different purposes. My favorite is the Women's tea because it has herbs that are beneficial to women's health and well-being.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
I don't know if this lives up to its claims or not, but I don't like the flavor. I have to force myself to drink it, which means that I definitely will not repurchase it. I usually like Yogi teas but this one was a complete miss for me. I will come back to Yogi for other flavors though.
Kelsey C.
Foodie Expert
People laugh about tea being gendered but honestly how naive about anatomy are you? Obviously women and men need different herbs and vitamins to help support their hormones and reproductive systems. This is actually a fantastic tea.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Since I started drinking this tea, my skin is clearer than ever, my energy levels have increased and I really enjoy the quality of the tea. I would recommend this to anyone who is having a lifestyle change or is wanting to rejuvenate themselves ... my opinion a winner in combination to a healthy diet.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
I just bought this tea. It is very good, very tangy though. I usually add half tbl spoon of local honey to even out the flavors. This is meant for energy, but drinking anything warm makes me tired so I prefer to drink it iced
Jessica G.
Foodie Expert
There isn't a Yogi tea I have tried that I didn't love. The women's energy drink is no different. I like making a batch and taking it with me to the gym to enjoy. I love throwing one in my bottle for work and enjoying throughout the day.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?