BY YOGI TEA #89 in Tea

Formulated to work with your body, Yogi Woman’s Energy blends Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Yogi Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Steff M.
I love ALL Yogi teas and the Women's Energy is my favorite. I really feel as though is balances me out and supports my system as a whole. It's a great value for the amount of bags in the box and I will definitely continue to buy!
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Hated the taste of this, It is so strong. I usually love tea, but I couldn't get past a sip of this one. The packaging is really nice and pretty but the tea tasted horrible
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love natural tea and detoxing teas too! This product helps me wake up in the morning and get ready for the day with lots of energy! Love the scent and flavoring! If you like to do detoxing tea I prefer this brand!
Melissa B.
I love Yogi teas. Alot of the flavors are great! This women's energy is good. I don't ever feel a difference in my day after drinking this, but i do like this tea!
Valerie C.
Spring, TX
I honestly love this tea the pricr is great and its very organic no bleached tea bags thank god . It really does help your skin out sooo much and your cycle is more regular and you don't feel so bloated. I didn't know it would have an impact on my acne but it did and let me tell you i will never stay to long without this . Its also great in the morning Instead of coffee but me personally i love this at night before bed or in the middle of the day so i drink my metabolism water at night . I don't know why there isn't a lot of reviews for this because this is literally at every grocery store and not hard to find . At krogers its yogi galore as well in there natural food section
Nicole B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is great for the morning guys. Instead of coffee this is a great alternative. Gives you just the right type of boost first thing in the morning. You can find it at any major grocery store!
Andrea H.
Hatfield, PA
I prefer to drink green tea at this point but always want to try new teas. Honestly tea itself was fine but nothing special and also nothing made me feel different. I think some of these blends are more hype than health.
Nicole G.
This isn't my go to tea! I love the bit of energy I get, I don't get a rush or tingly feeling like coffee or energy drinks give. Simply the perfect amount of energy, very natural.
Jennifer E.
Berlin, MD
This tea has seriously changed my life! I tried everything for break outs on my face, and I do mean everything. Nothing worked. I tried this tea, and three days later my face was clear and glowing! It also helps to regulate your cycle and minimize cramps. I hope they never discontinue this tea!
Lauryn K.
I love all of Yogi's teas. I especially love the quotes and sayings on each tea bag. I love reading the quotes while reading my tea and it allows me to have a relaxing moment to reflect on what the quotes mean to me. I love that they have many different types of teas for different purposes. My favorite is the Women's tea because it has herbs that are beneficial to women's health and well-being.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?