Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, Yogi Woman’s Energy blends Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Yogi Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Carrie J.
Oak Forest, IL
I enjoy this tea because it gives me a pick me up in the morning. I take it along with supplements in hopes that it will balance my hormone levels. It meant my expectations and I would buy it again. The packing is simple and to the point. It gives a short description of the product and ingredients.
Lindsay N.
Orlando, FL
I typically drink this tea early in the morning before breakfast. With only a dash of honey. It taste really god and the flavor is amazing. It's simply great on its own. I recommend this tea to my mother and sisters, they love it as well.
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Hated the taste of this, It is so strong. I usually love tea, but I couldn't get past a sip of this one. The packaging is really nice and pretty but the tea tasted horrible
Melissa B.
I love Yogi teas. Alot of the flavors are great! This women's energy is good. I don't ever feel a difference in my day after drinking this, but i do like this tea!
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
I love teas, and I'm all about natural remedies to balancing your body, and this tea is perfect. This tea in particular is meant to help with your reproductive health and your cycles.
valerie c.
Spring, TX
I honestly love this tea the pricr is great and its very organic no bleached tea bags thank god . It really does help your skin out sooo much and your cycle is more regular and you don't feel so bloated. I didn't know it would have an impact on my acne but it did and let me tell you i will never stay to long without this . Its also great in the morning Instead of coffee but me personally i love this at night before bed or in the middle of the day so i drink my metabolism water at night . I don't know why there isn't a lot of reviews for this because this is literally at every grocery store and not hard to find . At krogers its yogi galore as well in there natural food section
Andrea H.
Hatfield, PA
I prefer to drink green tea at this point but always want to try new teas. Honestly tea itself was fine but nothing special and also nothing made me feel different. I think some of these blends are more hype than health.
Nicole G.
This isn't my go to tea! I love the bit of energy I get, I don't get a rush or tingly feeling like coffee or energy drinks give. Simply the perfect amount of energy, very natural.
Jennifer E.
Berlin, MD
This tea has seriously changed my life! I tried everything for break outs on my face, and I do mean everything. Nothing worked. I tried this tea, and three days later my face was clear and glowing! It also helps to regulate your cycle and minimize cramps. I hope they never discontinue this tea!
Lauryn K.
I love all of Yogi's teas. I especially love the quotes and sayings on each tea bag. I love reading the quotes while reading my tea and it allows me to have a relaxing moment to reflect on what the quotes mean to me. I love that they have many different types of teas for different purposes. My favorite is the Women's tea because it has herbs that are beneficial to women's health and well-being.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?