Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he...Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tastes really good. More up beat energy after having a cup for sure. Also tastes pretty yummy over ice
Solange E.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
The taste isn't the greatest but it's not bad. It did help with my cycle and making that week easier
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
I love my tea! I have a hot pot at my desk and drink about two cups of tea a day! I drink my tea with honey or lemon! This tea definitely gives me a burst of energy towards the end of the day when I'm feeling sluggish at work. Also super yummy!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands of tea! This tea in particular is supposed to help increase fertility in women. I find with this brand of TV you don't need to add honey or sugar for flavor. This is an amazing tea that is great naked!
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I typically drink this tea early in the morning before breakfast. With only a dash of honey. It taste really god and the flavor is amazing. It's simply great on its own. I recommend this tea to my mother and sisters, they love it as well.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love teas, and I'm all about natural remedies to balancing your body, and this tea is perfect. This tea in particular is meant to help with your reproductive health and your cycles.
valerie c.
valerie c.
Spring, TX
I honestly love this tea the pricr is great and its very organic no bleached tea bags thank god . It really does help your skin out sooo much and your cycle is more regular and you don't feel so bloated. I didn't know it would have an impact on my acne but it did and let me tell you i will never stay to long without this . Its also great in the morning Instead of coffee but me personally i love this at night before bed or in the middle of the day so i drink my metabolism water at night . I don't know why there isn't a lot of reviews for this because this is literally at every grocery store and not hard to find . At krogers its yogi galore as well in there natural food section
Nela K.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Foodie Expert
Every yogi tea is so amazing. This tea really helps with energy In the morning. I'm not a coffee person so I love being able to drink something that makes me feel good in the morning too
Andrea Y.
Andrea Y.
Perkasie, PA
I prefer to drink green tea at this point but always want to try new teas. Honestly tea itself was fine but nothing special and also nothing made me feel different. I think some of these blends are more hype than health.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hillsdale, MI
Foodie Expert
I cant get enough of this tea. Ive tried every kind there is and love it all. The taste is delicious and strong but not too overpowering.
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?