Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he...Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? ...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredie...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
valerie c.
valerie c.
Spring, TX
I honestly love this tea the pricr is great and its very organic no bleached tea bags thank god . It really does help your skin out sooo much and your cycle is more regular and you don't feel so bloated. I didn't know it would have an impact on my acne but it did and let me tell you i will never stay to long without this . Its also great in the morning Instead of coffee but me personally i love this at night before bed or in the middle of the day so i drink my metabolism water at night . I don't know why there isn't a lot of reviews for this because this is literally at every grocery store and not hard to find . At krogers its yogi galore as well in there natural food section
Emily E.
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
This tea is great! i love that it's organic and the tea bags aren't bleaches. it promotes healthy skin and it seriously does help! It helps regulate your cycle and i feel so much less bloated around that time of month and i love that. it does not have caffeine so you can drink it at any time of day. you can find yogi in most grocery stores
Jaime C.
Jaime C.
I enjoy the flavor of this tea and the benefits after drinking it during my 2 o'clock slump. It provides me with energy and no crash. It helps me get to the gym after work and before dinner, with sufficient energy levels. I recommend to others who lack energy in the morning or afternoon.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical when I bought this tea, but I really enjoy it. I am a repeat customer when it comes to Yogi tea. The packaging isn't anything special. I do like the quotes on the tea tag, it is a nice touch that makes me smile. The flabor is nice. I would buy it again.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love it! Its organic and tastes amazing. I am a cancer susrvivor so i take care of what i eat and drink. Yogi tea definitely works great for my diet and when i feel like i need more energy. I drink it in the morning and afternoon.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Foodie Expert
People laugh about tea being gendered but honestly how naive about anatomy are you? Obviously women and men need different herbs and vitamins to help support their hormones and reproductive systems. This is actually a fantastic tea.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Great alternative to coffee. It has the same if not more amount of caffeine and is awesome to throw in your bag when you need a little perk. Tastes great alone and Starbucks gives you free hot water if you ask!
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Foodie Expert
Hated the taste of this, It is so strong. I usually love tea, but I couldn't get past a sip of this one. The packaging is really nice and pretty but the tea tasted horrible
Toshi S.
Toshi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love all these ! So satisfying and I feel the effects. Haven't found a flavor I don't enjoy in some way, also the little fortune tags brighten my day!
Ann S.
Ann S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I am a heavy tea drinker and Yogi by far is my favorite brand. The Woman's Energy tea is pure heaven. It is a constant purchase in my book.
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Riki J.
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?