Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Mariann A.Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea uploaded by Meyda C.

BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, we blend Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How well does this tea work and does it really he... Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile...2 Answers
  • I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingred...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
This tea is great! i love that it's organic and the tea bags aren't bleaches. it promotes healthy skin and it seriously does help! It helps regulate your cycle and i feel so much less bloated around that time of month and i love that. it does not have caffeine so you can drink it at any time of day. you can find yogi in most grocery stores
Jaime C.
I enjoy the flavor of this tea and the benefits after drinking it during my 2 o'clock slump. It provides me with energy and no crash. It helps me get to the gym after work and before dinner, with sufficient energy levels. I recommend to others who lack energy in the morning or afternoon.
Katie B.
Marble Cliff, OH
I was skeptical when I bought this tea, but I really enjoy it. I am a repeat customer when it comes to Yogi tea. The packaging isn't anything special. I do like the quotes on the tea tag, it is a nice touch that makes me smile. The flabor is nice. I would buy it again.
Diana L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love it! Its organic and tastes amazing. I am a cancer susrvivor so i take care of what i eat and drink. Yogi tea definitely works great for my diet and when i feel like i need more energy. I drink it in the morning and afternoon.
Kelsey C.
People laugh about tea being gendered but honestly how naive about anatomy are you? Obviously women and men need different herbs and vitamins to help support their hormones and reproductive systems. This is actually a fantastic tea.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Great alternative to coffee. It has the same if not more amount of caffeine and is awesome to throw in your bag when you need a little perk. Tastes great alone and Starbucks gives you free hot water if you ask!
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Hated the taste of this, It is so strong. I usually love tea, but I couldn't get past a sip of this one. The packaging is really nice and pretty but the tea tasted horrible
Toshi S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love all these ! So satisfying and I feel the effects. Haven't found a flavor I don't enjoy in some way, also the little fortune tags brighten my day!
Meyda C.
I love yogi's line of teas. Thanks to a sample from influenster I have been buying boxes every time I go shopping.
Heather L.
Tastes really good. More up beat energy after having a cup for sure. Also tastes pretty yummy over ice
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?