BY YOGI TEA

Formulated to work with your body, Yogi Woman’s Energy blends Dong Quai, traditionally used to support reproductive health, with sweet Fennel, Anise and lively Orange Peel. Yogi Woman’s Energy tea is a delicious way to maintain your overall well-being and harness your feminine energy during all stages of life.*

Yogi Tea Yogi Woman's Energy Tea
  • "I just recently started drinking Yogi tea and so far I really enjoy it." in 1 review
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
This tea is great! i love that it's organic and the tea bags aren't bleaches. it promotes healthy skin and it seriously does help! It helps regulate your cycle and i feel so much less bloated around that time of month and i love that. it does not have caffeine so you can drink it at any time of day. you can find yogi in most grocery stores
Rachael M.
Troy, NY
I love my tea! I have a hot pot at my desk and drink about two cups of tea a day! I drink my tea with honey or lemon! This tea definitely gives me a burst of energy towards the end of the day when I'm feeling sluggish at work. Also super yummy!
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
This is one of my favorite brands of tea! This tea in particular is supposed to help increase fertility in women. I find with this brand of TV you don't need to add honey or sugar for flavor. This is an amazing tea that is great naked!
Diana L.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love it! Its organic and tastes amazing. I am a cancer susrvivor so i take care of what i eat and drink. Yogi tea definitely works great for my diet and when i feel like i need more energy. I drink it in the morning and afternoon.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I really love the Yogi Tea Line, and particularly enjoy the Yogi Woman's Energy Tea. It's got a light-berry flavor that isn't quite overpowering. I do notice an extra kick of energy after drinking it too.
Alexia D.
I don't know about noticeable energy, but I definitely felt a little better after continuously drinking this tea. After a month of drinking it every morning, I don't feel like reaching for that mid/end week energy drink anymore!
Carrie J.
Oak Forest, IL
I enjoy this tea because it gives me a pick me up in the morning. I take it along with supplements in hopes that it will balance my hormone levels. It meant my expectations and I would buy it again. The packing is simple and to the point. It gives a short description of the product and ingredients.
Lindsay N.
Orlando, FL
I typically drink this tea early in the morning before breakfast. With only a dash of honey. It taste really god and the flavor is amazing. It's simply great on its own. I recommend this tea to my mother and sisters, they love it as well.
Steff M.
I love ALL Yogi teas and the Women's Energy is my favorite. I really feel as though is balances me out and supports my system as a whole. It's a great value for the amount of bags in the box and I will definitely continue to buy!
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
Hated the taste of this, It is so strong. I usually love tea, but I couldn't get past a sip of this one. The packaging is really nice and pretty but the tea tasted horrible
Len C.
Frisco, TX
What does this taste like? Strong? Like green? Jasmine? Chamomile? Vanilla? Spicy?
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I'd like to try this tea but I'm curious to find out which ingredients it uses to increase energy (it's caffeine free) and also how does it help balance hormones?
Tanya O.
How many flavors are there of this tea?
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
How well does this tea work and does it really help give you energy?