BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut Tea: 100% natural Herbal tea supplement Caffeine free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite tea! It is basically like a sweet treat except I'm not eating ice cream. I've had this tea for a few years! The packaging is easy and I love the inspirational quotes. I like to find it when it's on sale and then stock up again!
Rachel G.
Brooklyn Center
This tea is awesome- especially with some local raw honey! Great way to end my night! I love yogi teas and have tried many but this one is in my top list!
Athena M.
One of my favorite flavors from one of my favorite tea brands. The vanilla hazelnut flavor is rich, complex, and not too sweet. It tastes a bit like chai, but with fewer spices. I primarily drink peppermint tea, but this flavor makes me want to explore more varieties.
abby c.
Such good tea!  This is one of my favorites. I love drinking it with a little bit of honey and milk on a cold winter day.  I love how the yogi teas add a little message on the end of the tea bag!  Yogi is super affordable and has so many great flavor options!
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I do not have this particular flavor right now but I have tried this and it is delicious. I love drinking this warm and it is a great relaxing drink or when it's cold outside. I buy this at Walmart and I recommend others to try this relaxing tea! Yogi makes them great!!
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
Yogi teas are great but this was just not a flavor I loved. The Hazelnut flavor just didn't do it for me and I found the tea to be a bit bitter/astringent. I've given the rest of this tea away to a friend and she loves it.
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
Not a huge fan of this tea. The flavor isn't really there, it just tastes like warm water. The scent is lovely but the taste, not so much.
Tracy M.
This tea is sweet but taste so good especially since it vanilla hazelnut it my favorite i make this every morning and even when I'm sick it helps alot.
Riley H.
I really like this flavor of Yogi Tea. It's a bit strong, but that's how I like it. It's nutty and sweet and I like that it's all herbal.
Gina G.
My favorite flavor of Yogi Tea! This has a sweet and nutty flavor and tastes a bit like black tea, but it's all herbal!
Katherine C.
Foodie Expert
Diying to try it, is it seeet? Is the taste all right