BY YOGI TEA

Our Soothing Caramel Bedtime® tea is purposefully blended with Chamomile Flower, Skullcap and L-Theanine to support relaxation and help calm the body and mind for a good night’s sleep. Sweet Rooibos, Caramel and Vanilla flavors combine for a delicious and warming tea. Unwind with a cup of our Soothing Caramel Bedtime® tea.*

Sabrina P.
Boise
Yum. Yogi tea is by far the best hot tea I've drank. I'm pretty picky but this stuff is so good. I usually grab a few boxes of these when I can find them on sale.
Kristen S.
Valrico
This is my go to when it's getting late and I need to get some rest before the alarm goes off. This tea is soothing, especially when mixed with a bit of raw honey. It has a light flavor and helps put the day at ease.
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
I love winding down with decaffinated tea. His tea is even better because it is sleepy tea. It totally makes me more tired and ready to go to bed. The packaging is adorable and always says cute things in the tea bags!
JOSELYN H.
Yuma
This is my absolute favorite brand of tea. I have never tried a flavor that I didn’t like. I also love all of the benefits of that it gives you and I feel like it really helps my body detox and feel good.
Sarah R.
milliken , CO
My husband is Allergic to mint so it’s hard to find a sleepy time tea that doesn’t have it in there. Well this is tea works great and is very tasty with NO MINT. thanks yogi!
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
Everyone in my family drinks this tea before bed. The taste is so great, (adding a drizzle of honey makes it even better). After drinking this tea it leaves me feeling relaxed and calm before going to bed. I have a hard time going to sleep and this is definitely a great step to help me fall asleep at night.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
So I started drinking this about a month ago when I realized I couldn't really fall asleep at night this he actually does what it says it does it's a bedtime tea it actually calm see you and relaxes you and with me in, relaxed and soothing your mind that helps you fall asleep so it's nice to have a tea that actually does what it says it's going to do and I've been sleeping a lot better and a lot easier at night
Brittany J.
Allentown
Yogi is my favorite tea.  I love the sayings/quotes on the tag.  I just bought this bedtime one recently, and the flavor is great!  Its very soothing, and just tastes cozy.  It made me very relaxed and made it easy to fall asleep.  Yogi is the main brand of tea I buy regularly, and I drink a lot of tea.
Taylir L.
This is such a delicious tea. I find myself wanting to drink it more regularly than just at bedtime. This company makes great teas all around and this flavor did not disappoint. The price is a tad higher than most but it is worth it. I would highly recommend this flavor as well as all the other flavors.
Grace C.
Columbia
This is my all time favorite tea flavor and brand. Yogi is one of the more affordable and better quality tea groups out there. I always crave sweet things before bed and this is the PERFECT thing to help get me to sleep and also satisfy my sweet craving. I always always keep this in stock in my house!