BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Mayan Cocoa Spice Tea: 100% natural Made with organic cinnamon bark Low caffeine Kosher see more...

Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Yogi Tea and have tried many of the varieties that they offer. In all fairness as I review Yogi Tea, I am so impressed with the brand, the quality, and the care that it will also have 5-stars. In all that I have tried my only bad experience would come from not liking the particular variety that I have tried. Yogi Tea Yogi Mayan Cocoa Spice Tea was an interesting blend. I have trouble finding it any more. It was a nice low calorie substitute to satisfy a chocolate craving. Another aspect I love is the wonderful messages printed on the Yogi Tea tabs.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
I recently just tried Yogi tea and am very satisfied with the product and brand. This is an okay tea I'm not a chocolate flavor fan so this wasn't my top Yogi tea however, the tats wasn't as powerful as i thought it would which helped me to enjoy it more. I have been recommending Yogi tea to everyone i know because of the great quality tea this brand makes
Maya M.
Maya M.
Delaware, OH
Shares my name! Super yummy tea that I recommend to basically everyone. I drink it with a little natural local honey, but plain or with sugar is okay too. Plain creamer or milk makes a drink similar to a Chai tea.
Brittnay L.
Brittnay L.
Elizabeth
I would reccomend you teas to someone who wanted food tea for a decent family price. They have a great options, everyone I have tried so far has been delightful! I particularly love any of their rose based teas.
Vita M.
Vita M.
Foodie Expert
Yogi brand is awesome and all but this flavor is not so much. Tastes like a strange chai blend, almost too spicy even though there's some good quality cocoa in there. Not my cup of tea- literally
Samara F.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
My favorite Yogi tea! It's so hard to find this item in grocery stores but I always try to make a special order for it. It smells very strong but the flavor tastes light.
Riley H.
Riley H.
I love Yogi Teas. This one is especially yummy. It's kind of sweet, but not sugary. I like the cocoa flavor that is very slight but very smooth.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Foodie Expert
This tea is slightly sweet and has a wonderful cocoa-cinnamon flavor. It almost feels like you're drinking black tea, but this is all herbal!
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
This is very good tea. I love the spice it has to it. I usually drinks this in the morning. I recommend this tea or tea brand to anyone.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
My most favorite brand next to the celestial and I'm so mad I have not been able to find this for the Keriug yet !!