Yogi Tea Yogi Mayan Cocoa Spice Tea

by Yogi Tea

Yogi Mayan Cocoa Spice Tea: 100% natural Made with organic cinnamon bark Low caffeine Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogi Tea Yogi Mayan Cocoa Spice Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
I recently just tried Yogi tea and am very satisfied with the product and brand. This is an okay tea I'm not a chocolate flavor fan so this wasn't my top Yogi tea however, the tats wasn't as powerful as i thought it would which helped me to enjoy it more. I have been recommending Yogi tea to everyone i know because of the great quality tea this brand makes
Audrey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I love Yogi Tea and have tried many of the varieties that they offer. In all fairness as I review Yogi Tea, I am so impressed with the brand, the quality, and the care that it will also have 5-stars. In all that I have tried my only bad experience would come from not liking the particular variety that I have tried. Yogi Tea Yogi Mayan Cocoa Spice Tea was an interesting blend. I have trouble finding it any more. It was a nice low calorie substitute to satisfy a chocolate craving. Another aspect I love is the wonderful messages printed on the Yogi Tea tabs.
Jennifer Z.
This tea is the best tea ever!!! It tastes like hot cocoa but it doesn't need any milk nor sweetener. It smells so good people around will want to try it. I will definitely keep buying this!
Maya M.
Hilliard, OH
Shares my name! Super yummy tea that I recommend to basically everyone. I drink it with a little natural local honey, but plain or with sugar is okay too. Plain creamer or milk makes a drink similar to a Chai tea.
Brittnay L.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would reccomend you teas to someone who wanted food tea for a decent family price. They have a great options, everyone I have tried so far has been delightful! I particularly love any of their rose based teas.
Vita S.
Yogi brand is awesome and all but this flavor is not so much. Tastes like a strange chai blend, almost too spicy even though there's some good quality cocoa in there. Not my cup of tea- literally
Samara F.
My favorite Yogi tea! It's so hard to find this item in grocery stores but I always try to make a special order for it. It smells very strong but the flavor tastes light.
Gina G.
This tea is slightly sweet and has a wonderful cocoa-cinnamon flavor. It almost feels like you're drinking black tea, but this is all herbal!
Riley H.
I love Yogi Teas. This one is especially yummy. It's kind of sweet, but not sugary. I like the cocoa flavor that is very slight but very smooth.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is very good tea. I love the spice it has to it. I usually drinks this in the morning. I recommend this tea or tea brand to anyone.

Looking for your answer?