Yogi Tea Yogi Comforting Chamomile Tea

by Yogi Tea

Sip on a cup of Yogi Comforting Chamomile tea and let your stresses drift away. Chamomile has been traditionally used to help relieve occasional sleeplessness and ease minor stomach discomfort. Try our flavorful Comforting Chamomile tea to help you relax and unwind any time of day or night.*

Does this taste more like the yogi flu season flavor or more like the chamomile Tazo tea?
Es verdad que puede dañar el riñón? Ustedes que opinan es mi te favorito lo tome más de un. Mes sólo por las mañanas
Start your review of Yogi Tea Yogi Comforting Chamomile Tea!
Product Highlights
“I received a sample of this tea from a friend and it was really good and it tastes like the flavor advertised.” in 1 review
Warren, AR
Yogi yogi yogi 💖💖💖 Absolutely love this brand & all of their many products. The chamomile is one of my favorites. I am someone who suffers from extremely bad anxiety, this tea helps, it doesn't make my anxiety disappear completely but it does definetly provide a nice calming effect to help some
Helmetta, NJ
In restless nights where I can seem to fall asleep, I always go for my yogi chamomile tea, it’s so comforting and calming, it helps with going to bed right after!
Organic, Sugar Free, Halal
Yogi Tea Yogi Comforting Chamomile Tea uploaded by yesy G.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love to start my mornings with a hot cup of chamomile tea. It helps get my day started. Is also great for those nights that you can't catch sleep I drink a cup of hot chamomile tea take a hot shower and I sleep relaxed all night. I definitely recommend this brand of tea is taste really good.
No Special Diet
I love drinking this in the evening to help me wind down. I am one who normally will watch tv, read or be on my phone before bed trying forever to fall asleep and this helps so much for me to be able to just go to sleep! Love it!
No Special Diet
Lyndon Center, VT
I love chamomile tea for whenever I have a sore throat. This tea is very sweet and doesn't require any additional sugar or honey added. I would say it is a bit expensive and on the higher price range end. Nonetheless I still buy it and the box lasts for quite a while.
I have gotten this tea many times and I genuinely like it for just a quick fix and its usually on sale when I buy it, but would not generaly want this tea if I want something of better quality. Its good for cheap and on the go but doesn’t always leave a pleasant after taste I have found, but I don’t mind it as I am a student and it works for the moment!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Clarksville, MD
Great tasting tea! My favorite is actually Egyptian Licorice but it wasn’t listed to review. It’s often on sale at my local grocery store as well as my health food store. Consistent flavor
Hanford, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Yogi as a tea brand makes tea well but I'm not fond of the dirt like taste a lot of their teas have and the fact that not even sweeteners can get rid of the taste.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
I really love all tea made by Yogi but this is the best one if you want a good not sleep wake up and feel normal in the morning and not groggy at all a 100% natural sleep this is the tea to get and Kroger is the best place to get it at in my opinion because of the process for the amount of tea that you will get in a box highly recommend
New York, New York
I love this! This product is great for those long stressful nights of studying or when you just want to relax after work. It’s has a very light sweet taste so there’s no need to add any sugar which is healthier. I would highly recommend this product even for those who don’t like to drink tea. It’s not as dry as other teas.