BY YOGI TEA #47 in Tea

Yogi Berry DeTox is a perfectly sweet blend that combines Hibiscus with the superfruit Açaí Berry, imparting bright and fruity notes while supplying antioxidants to help combat the effects of free radicals. Enjoyed as a part of your regular wellness program, Yogi Berry DeTox tea is sure to leave you feeling revitalized.*

Buy on Puritan...
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I am biggest tea lover out there & I enjoy organic teas a lot. I always keep on trying new flavours in teas. I really like yogi tea flavours, they have lot of variety. I like this berry detox tea. They are good for detoxing & the taste is really good. Also, they are quiet affordable. Good way to detox & relax !
sairee S.
Levittown , NY
Woow tiene buenos comentarios, necesito algo como esto, lo voy a tratar, pasaré a comprar para tomarlo luego le daré mi opinión de cómo me fue y los resultados, tiene muchas buenas recomendaciones lo comprare lo más rápido posible esto va ser interesante
Katherine M.
Rocky Mount, NC
These taste like yummy fruity pebbles in a tea! I love the detox is gives my body. It’s not harsh but super satisfying! It doesn’t need any sugar but adding lemon will make it taste even better !! I drink this once or twice a week, usually after eating a huge meal
Nada T.
O M G! I am obsessed with this tea! I loved it because it was simply delicious! I felt like it curbed my appetite for sweets. I use to drink this all the time. Which reminds me, I absolutely must place an order as soon as possible. Definitely by far an amazing choice if you're looking to stray away from coffee and try something new. 10/10 would recomment.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
For some reason this tea tasted like flowers and I couldn't drink it. I was gagging trying to swallow it. Packaging is always nice and they have quotes on it tea bag tab. I will by yogi tea again just not this flavor
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
I love their teas! They taste amazing and makes me feel like it really cleans my system, from inside out. I used to think it's pricey, but now I see it's worth it!
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I enjoyed this tea and the berry flavor. It was a little bitter but I still enjoyed it. I don't feel like it did much for detoxing compared to other teas I've tried.
Christina C.
Baytown
LOVE MY YOGI TEAS! My cabinet is full of these. You can get so many different varieties/flavors. AND I especially love that each one has its own little inspirational quote!
Heanderlynn H.
This product is disgusting. It has a really potent smell and taste. I had brought a pack and I barely finished one cup of tea. I would not recommend this flavor to any one. I ended giving this tea away, and the person ended up finishing it only because she didn't want to waste it. She was able to stomach it better than me. I usually like berry flavored items, but not this one. At least this was a very affordable, so I do not feel like it was a blow to my pocket.
Liz O.
Temple, TX
I've always had problems with belly bloating. I usually just did those home remedies that my mom would give me. I hated tea, until I tried yogi tea. It was worked miracles for me! I am less bloated and I feel so much better. I would recommend this to my friends or anyone. I really liked it, and its my go to tea.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Is this good
Zi S.
Do they have any other flavors?
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
I have not heard of this product. What is it suppose to do?
Katie m.
Does this tea help lose weight and if not is there a tea that yogi makes that does? I love their blueberry sliming tea
Brittany E.
Does this make you have to poop a lot? I've read that on some online reviews, so I'm afraid to try it on days I have something to do.