BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Berry DeTox is a perfectly sweet blend that combines Hibiscus with the superfruit Açaí Berry, imparting bright and fruity notes while supplying antioxidants to help combat the effects of free radicals. Enjoyed as a part of your regular wellness program, Yogi Berry DeTox tea is sure to leave you feeling revitalized.*

Buy on Puritan...
Katherine B.
This tea is a great detox tea. It doesn't work like other tea to the point where you have a horrible stomach ache. This tea really met my expectations and I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a detox tea. I would buy this tea again I was very satisfied with it.
Annalynn K.
I liked this product, I only used it once. A different tasted then most teas I think. Reduced my bloating and my belly was looking a little bit flatter. also makes you go the restroom a lot, far warning. I would love to try new ones , so yes I will buy again soon.
sairee S.
Levittown , NY
Woow tiene buenos comentarios, necesito algo como esto, lo voy a tratar, pasaré a comprar para tomarlo luego le daré mi opinión de cómo me fue y los resultados, tiene muchas buenas recomendaciones lo comprare lo más rápido posible esto va ser interesante
Yazia S.
Houston
This tea is the perfect detox tea. It is not too harsh, meaning it won’t make your stomach ache, but at the same time works like a charm. The berry flavor isn’t too strong, but not a disgusting blend at all!
Nada T.
O M G! I am obsessed with this tea! I loved it because it was simply delicious! I felt like it curbed my appetite for sweets. I use to drink this all the time. Which reminds me, I absolutely must place an order as soon as possible. Definitely by far an amazing choice if you're looking to stray away from coffee and try something new. 10/10 would recomment.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
For some reason this tea tasted like flowers and I couldn't drink it. I was gagging trying to swallow it. Packaging is always nice and they have quotes on it tea bag tab. I will by yogi tea again just not this flavor
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I love yogi tea products. Most of my teas that I purchase are from this brand. The price is fair they’re usually on sale. The taste is great and they are verified organic. I would definitely recommend these.
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
I love their teas! They taste amazing and makes me feel like it really cleans my system, from inside out. I used to think it's pricey, but now I see it's worth it!
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I enjoyed this tea and the berry flavor. It was a little bitter but I still enjoyed it. I don't feel like it did much for detoxing compared to other teas I've tried.
Lyndsey R.
I really like this one. Love reading the messages. It is a taste that grows on you. I usually have it when I feel blah or been eating somewhat badly. It is very good in the summer. have a small mason jar filled with ice and once the tea is done cooling off pour the tea into the jar and relax by the pool. Think the sun rays makes it taste better too.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
Is this good
Katie m.
Does this tea help lose weight and if not is there a tea that yogi makes that does? I love their blueberry sliming tea
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
I have not heard of this product. What is it suppose to do?
Brittany E.
Does this make you have to poop a lot? I've read that on some online reviews, so I'm afraid to try it on days I have something to do.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
I love Yogi tea, but haven't tried this one yet! Does it really work as a detox?