Yogi Tea Yogi Bedtime Herbal Tea Bags,

by Yogi Tea

Our Bedtime® tea is a comforting and delicious blend that combines soothing Passionflower and relaxing Chamomile Flower. Licorice, Cardamom and Cinnamon add delicious warming flavor that’s just right for drinking before bedtime. Relax and unwind with a cup of Bedtime® tea.

is it actually spicy?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Yogi Bedtime Herbal Tea Bags,!
Asbury
Love this bedtime tea, it tastes amazing. It also has great ingredients to help on those nights you need a little extra something to fall asleep. It really does the job. You wake up refreshed too, it doesn’t make you feel more tired in the morning or groggy. The ingredients are natural and therefore not bad for you. Works like a charm!!
Windsor Locks, CT
I find myself actually craving this tea, it’s so delicious. It’s naturally sweet so I never add any sugar or honey when I steep it. I love that each tea bag has an inspirational quote, I’ve gone through quite a few boxes and have yet to find two quotes that are the same! 5 stars for flavor and creative packaging.
All time favorite bedtime tea, has such a unique blend. Makes me sleepy and calm, without a strong pull. Yogi is always pricey for tea but this is worth it and something I can’t live without. I like to buy mine from Vitacost or any online retailer who has frequent sales/promo codes. Yogi Tea Yogi Bedtime Herbal Tea Bags,
Lansing, MI
I have quit a few different types of Yogi tea. This tea (bedtime) is perfect to enjoy 30 minutes to an hour prior to bed. Even my son who is 10 enjoys this tea on occasion. We just use the hot water setting on our Keurig so it’s super easy to make. Thanks Yogi tea!
Apache Jct, AZ
Yogi Tea Yogi Bedtime Herbal Tea Bags, uploaded by Teresa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the bedtime yogi tea. It has great flavor and always contains cute msgs. It also does what it says. It does promote help me sleep better. Yogi Tea Yogi Bedtime Herbal Tea Bags, are perfect for warm weather and after a long day to help relax.
Columbus, OH
The flavor is strong, but a welcoming type of strong. It really is nice and relaxing to have before bed. My picky 2 year old loves this tea and it helps her sleep. I am a repeat buyer and always will be. Love these herbal teas. Highly recommended.
Monroe, OR
You want to relax before bed? Run a bath, add oils or bubbles and make yourself a strong cup of Yogi Tea Yogi Bedtime Herbal Tea Bags, you won't regret it. It's so comforting and soothing and I love the fortunes on the tea bags.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
I am in love with herbal tea!! Especially after a long day I drink 2 cups of tea before going to bed I feel extremely and happy!! I love all the ingredients and it has the best and soothing smell that a woman could ask for ❤️❤️❤️
Yogi Tea is so delicious and nutritious! It is healthy and good for all family members! I love all their flavors and love sharing it with friends and family. It is a must have in your kitchen! Great choice!
My biggest complaint about Yogi Tea is the fact that they put licorice in 95% of their teas and I hate the stuff. I dont mind the licorice in the sleep tea because it balanced with the mint and chamomile.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...