Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Kate T.
Kate T.
Worcester, MA
Minty and lemony, soothing and calming. I love this tea at the end of the day to unwind and relax.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm not sure if it helped but it couldn't have hurt so I drank it while I was pregnant. It has a good taste and it was relaxing after a day at work
Paige B.
Paige B.
When all you need is a nice warm cup of tea to soothe the soul, reach for this brand. Not only is every flavor delicious but there a little bit of inspiration on every bag.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Spring, TX
I drank this when I was pregnant and it tasted so good! It was better than the other mother to be teas I tried.
Yeurisel B.
Yeurisel B.
Lynn, MA
Muy bueno para las mujeres brinda la energina y tranquila a la ves se que se necesita para el dia a dia
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.