Add a Photo

By YOGI TEA
#140 in Tea

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Photo (1)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA

I love Yogi teas, but this one was just not my...cup of tea? I enjoyed mother-to-be teas that had the more prominent raspberry leaf addition because I found this one to taste much more root dominant. Not something a queasy pregnant woman wants to indulge.
karianis v.
karianis v.
Chester, PA

Ome of my fave teas , it does not make me sick like some others and is safe to drink while pregnant , it actually helps a little with the morning sicknes
Grace O.
Grace O.

I heard good reviews about this tea but I'm personally not super fond of it. I'm more of a fruit tea type of person.
Joanna s.
Joanna s.
Weslaco , Tx

Where can I find this ?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR

What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?

Join Now