Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I drank this quite frequently in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters of both pregnancies. The flavor is herbal and mild. It contains red raspberry leaf which my midwife told me was good for uterine tone. Check with your obgyn, but I was instructed to stay away from it in the first trimester.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I gave these to my sister in law when she was pregnant with my nephew and she said she really liked them. I also didn't pay much fir them.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
Very good flavor, very well you, I recommend it, I think to be mama, so I drink it, I love to drink tea
Ximena Z.
Ximena Z.
Solamente lo e probado unas cuantas veces si es rico comparable a otros en el súper mercado pero para mi gusto le hace faltan un poco más de sabor
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
I was given this as a gift when I was pregnant. When I felt nauseated or had indigestion I would drink this and it helped soothe my stomach. The price is great and it's fairly easy to find in stores.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.