Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
I was given this as a gift when I was pregnant. When I felt nauseated or had indigestion I would drink this and it helped soothe my stomach. The price is great and it's fairly easy to find in stores.
Shantel G.
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
I gave nirth a year ago and i still buy this. It so amazing . Tastes great and makes me feel relaxed
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
Very good flavor, very well you, I recommend it, I think to be mama, so I drink it, I love to drink tea
Allison C.
Allison C.
I drank this tea when I was pregnant. And I don't exactly know what to compare it to since I've only been pregnant the one time, but the labor was easy, the pain wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and my baby was born healthy!
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
this brand is great and every tea they make does help me as advertised in the description
Cait N.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I like the Yogi brand more than some of the other mothers teas on the market. It has nice flavor and was pleasant even when I was nauseas.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Bay City, MI
Drank this during both of my pregnancies, tastes so good and still drink it on occasion
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I drank this quite frequently in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters of both pregnancies. The flavor is herbal and mild. It contains red raspberry leaf which my midwife told me was good for uterine tone. Check with your obgyn, but I was instructed to stay away from it in the first trimester.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I gave these to my sister in law when she was pregnant with my nephew and she said she really liked them. I also didn't pay much fir them.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I would take this when I was pregnant it was so relaxing after shower and taking a soak into mint salt water
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.