Add a Photo

By YOGI TEA
#112 in Tea

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Photo (1)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Bay City, MI

Drank this during both of my pregnancies, tastes so good and still drink it on occasion
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.

Very good flavor, very well you, I recommend it, I think to be mama, so I drink it, I love to drink tea
Cait N.
Cait N.

I like the Yogi brand more than some of the other mothers teas on the market. It has nice flavor and was pleasant even when I was nauseas.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Brookhaven , GA

I drank this tea everyday when I was pregnant with both of my sons! Delicious for when I need something warm
Ximena Z.
Ximena Z.

Solamente lo e probado unas cuantas veces si es rico comparable a otros en el súper mercado pero para mi gusto le hace faltan un poco más de sabor
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd

I was given this as a gift when I was pregnant. When I felt nauseated or had indigestion I would drink this and it helped soothe my stomach. The price is great and it's fairly easy to find in stores.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I'm not sure if it helped but it couldn't have hurt so I drank it while I was pregnant. It has a good taste and it was relaxing after a day at work
Kate T.
Kate T.
Worcester , MA

Minty and lemony, soothing and calming. I love this tea at the end of the day to unwind and relax.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

Drank this when I was expecting. Great little treat in the evening when you want to relax and unwind.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I would take this when I was pregnant it was so relaxing after shower and taking a soak into mint salt water
Joanna s.
Joanna s.
Weslaco , Tx

Where can I find this ?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR

What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?

Join Now