Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• Where can I find this ? I found mine in a small grocer... 2 Answers
  • What does this taste like? Is it swee...It was along the line of green... 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Bay City, MI
Drank this during both of my pregnancies, tastes so good and still drink it on occasion
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
this brand is great and every tea they make does help me as advertised in the description
Allison C.
Allison C.
I drank this tea when I was pregnant. And I don't exactly know what to compare it to since I've only been pregnant the one time, but the labor was easy, the pain wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and my baby was born healthy!
Shantel G.
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
I gave nirth a year ago and i still buy this. It so amazing . Tastes great and makes me feel relaxed
Paige B.
Paige B.
When all you need is a nice warm cup of tea to soothe the soul, reach for this brand. Not only is every flavor delicious but there a little bit of inspiration on every bag.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Spring, TX
I drank this when I was pregnant and it tasted so good! It was better than the other mother to be teas I tried.
Yeurisel B.
Yeurisel B.
Lynn, MA
Muy bueno para las mujeres brinda la energina y tranquila a la ves se que se necesita para el dia a dia
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
Thayne, WY
I used this product from when I was 3 months pregnant till the day I had my daughter. Loved the formula and helped me relax.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Phoenix, NY
I drank this when I was pregnant with my son, it made me feel less nauseous when I had morning sickness
harley y.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I drank this when I was pregnant because I loved tea but black and green tea was making me anemic the doctors said so the told me to switch to a "pregnancy" tea and it was satisfying
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.