Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Amy T.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Buy on Walmart
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
I really enjoyed this tea when I was pregnant with my son. It was kinda like a buffed up green tea. It was great!
Tara B.
Had a good taste. Makes a great afternoon drink. Price is reasonable for this type of tea.
gabriela D.
This tea helped me with my breastfeeding it helped me produce more milk and it taste good
Megan S.
Bay City, MI
Drank this during both of my pregnancies, tastes so good and still drink it on occasion
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
this brand is great and every tea they make does help me as advertised in the description
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I drank this quite frequently in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters of both pregnancies. The flavor is herbal and mild. It contains red raspberry leaf which my midwife told me was good for uterine tone. Check with your obgyn, but I was instructed to stay away from it in the first trimester.
Allison C.
I drank this tea when I was pregnant. And I don't exactly know what to compare it to since I've only been pregnant the one time, but the labor was easy, the pain wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and my baby was born healthy!
Anyelina C.
Very good flavor, very well you, I recommend it, I think to be mama, so I drink it, I love to drink tea
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
I gave nirth a year ago and i still buy this. It so amazing . Tastes great and makes me feel relaxed
Kasey S.
Ellsworth afb, Sd
I was given this as a gift when I was pregnant. When I felt nauseated or had indigestion I would drink this and it helped soothe my stomach. The price is great and it's fairly easy to find in stores.
Joanna s.
Weslaco , TX
Where can I find this ?
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?