Add a Photo

By YOGI TEA
#100 in Tea

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Photo (1)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ

I drank this quite frequently in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters of both pregnancies. The flavor is herbal and mild. It contains red raspberry leaf which my midwife told me was good for uterine tone. Check with your obgyn, but I was instructed to stay away from it in the first trimester.
harley y.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada

I drank this when I was pregnant because I loved tea but black and green tea was making me anemic the doctors said so the told me to switch to a "pregnancy" tea and it was satisfying
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Phoenix, NY

I drank this when I was pregnant with my son, it made me feel less nauseous when I had morning sickness
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
Destin , FL

I used this product from when I was 3 months pregnant till the day I had my daughter. Loved the formula and helped me relax.
Yeurisel B.
Yeurisel B.
Lynn, MA

Muy bueno para las mujeres brinda la energina y tranquila a la ves se que se necesita para el dia a dia
Julia S.
Julia S.
Spring, TX

I drank this when I was pregnant and it tasted so good! It was better than the other mother to be teas I tried.
Paige B.
Paige B.

When all you need is a nice warm cup of tea to soothe the soul, reach for this brand. Not only is every flavor delicious but there a little bit of inspiration on every bag.
Shantel G.
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh

I gave nirth a year ago and i still buy this. It so amazing . Tastes great and makes me feel relaxed
Allison C.
Allison C.

I drank this tea when I was pregnant. And I don't exactly know what to compare it to since I've only been pregnant the one time, but the labor was easy, the pain wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and my baby was born healthy!
Genice Z.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA

this brand is great and every tea they make does help me as advertised in the description
Joanna s.
Joanna s.
Weslaco , Tx

Where can I find this ?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR

What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?

Join Now