Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Arianna W.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Perfect tea to drink right before bed! Definitely nice and relaxing and really helps with that mother to be insomnia.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I used this before my new baby. It was tasty healthy and got that baby to come on time. Plus it helps relax!
Grace O.
Grace O.
I heard good reviews about this tea but I'm personally not super fond of it. I'm more of a fruit tea type of person.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Literally loved this stuff when I was expecting and for awhile after my son was born. It just gave me energy and made me feel refreshed, gave me that extra comfort and pregnant lady needs. I had "morning sickness" all day for 9 months straight and this tea helped to make sure I stayed healthy while loosing precious fluids. I highly recommend to any expectant mommy especially if you are dealing with morning sickness.
karianis v.
karianis v.
Chester, PA
Ome of my fave teas , it does not make me sick like some others and is safe to drink while pregnant , it actually helps a little with the morning sicknes
Kia H.
Kia H.
I really wanted to like this tea when I was pregnant. It was really pricey and it also didn't taste very great.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
I love Yogi teas, but this one was just not my...cup of tea? I enjoyed mother-to-be teas that had the more prominent raspberry leaf addition because I found this one to taste much more root dominant. Not something a queasy pregnant woman wants to indulge.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Drank this when I was expecting. Great little treat in the evening when you want to relax and unwind.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Brookhaven , GA
I drank this tea everyday when I was pregnant with both of my sons! Delicious for when I need something warm
Ximena Z.
Ximena Z.
Solamente lo e probado unas cuantas veces si es rico comparable a otros en el súper mercado pero para mi gusto le hace faltan un poco más de sabor
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.