Add a Photo

By YOGI TEA
#184 in Tea

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Photo (1)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I would take this when I was pregnant it was so relaxing after shower and taking a soak into mint salt water
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
I love Yogi teas, but this one was just not my...cup of tea? I enjoyed mother-to-be teas that had the more prominent raspberry leaf addition because I found this one to taste much more root dominant. Not something a queasy pregnant woman wants to indulge.
Kia H.
Kia H.
I really wanted to like this tea when I was pregnant. It was really pricey and it also didn't taste very great.
karianis v.
karianis v.
Chester, PA
Ome of my fave teas , it does not make me sick like some others and is safe to drink while pregnant , it actually helps a little with the morning sicknes
Grace O.
Grace O.
I heard good reviews about this tea but I'm personally not super fond of it. I'm more of a fruit tea type of person.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Literally loved this stuff when I was expecting and for awhile after my son was born. It just gave me energy and made me feel refreshed, gave me that extra comfort and pregnant lady needs. I had "morning sickness" all day for 9 months straight and this tea helped to make sure I stayed healthy while loosing precious fluids. I highly recommend to any expectant mommy especially if you are dealing with morning sickness.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I used this before my new baby. It was tasty healthy and got that baby to come on time. Plus it helps relax!
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Perfect tea to drink right before bed! Definitely nice and relaxing and really helps with that mother to be insomnia.
Cait N.
Cait N.
I like the Yogi brand more than some of the other mothers teas on the market. It has nice flavor and was pleasant even when I was nauseas.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Brookhaven , GA
I drank this tea everyday when I was pregnant with both of my sons! Delicious for when I need something warm
Joanna s.
Joanna s.
Weslaco , Tx
Where can I find this ?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?