Add a Photo

By YOGI TEA
#163 in Tea

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Photo (1)
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Rolling Prairie, Indiana

Another wonderful tea. Great for relaxing and weight loss. I drink this tea before hit the sack and in the morning.
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY

I really enjoyed this tea when I was pregnant with my son. It was kinda like a buffed up green tea. It was great!
tania P.
tania P.

This is a good brand of tea, I've never had this particular one, but the brand is ready good
Tara B.
Tara B.

Had a good taste. Makes a great afternoon drink. Price is reasonable for this type of tea.
gabriela D.
gabriela D.

This tea helped me with my breastfeeding it helped me produce more milk and it taste good
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this product it's so tasty and delicious so good for the money you paid for it
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC

I drank this tea through my whole pregnancy. It was the best way to end my day.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX

I used this before my new baby. It was tasty healthy and got that baby to come on time. Plus it helps relax!
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY

Perfect tea to drink right before bed! Definitely nice and relaxing and really helps with that mother to be insomnia.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

I gave these to my sister in law when she was pregnant with my nephew and she said she really liked them. I also didn't pay much fir them.
Joanna s.
Joanna s.
Weslaco , Tx

Where can I find this ?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR

What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?