Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Amy T.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I used to drink this while pregnant and this tea would calm he crazy storm of nausea I constantly was battling. It's not the best tasting, but my stomach was thankful for it!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is very minty and refreshing, it gives me a lift even without caffeine. The taste is very clean, not that kind of muddy taste some herbal teas get. It's a nice balanced tea.
Shannon R.
Drank this when I was expecting. Great little treat in the evening when you want to relax and unwind.
Kate T.
Worcester, MA
Minty and lemony, soothing and calming. I love this tea at the end of the day to unwind and relax.
Brenda G.
I would take this when I was pregnant it was so relaxing after shower and taking a soak into mint salt water
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Tastes great even without sweetener. Red raspberry leaf tea is supposed to help with delivery by making contractions more productive. Fingers crossed!
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm not sure if it helped but it couldn't have hurt so I drank it while I was pregnant. It has a good taste and it was relaxing after a day at work
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I gave these to my sister in law when she was pregnant with my nephew and she said she really liked them. I also didn't pay much fir them.
Alle V.
Hollywood, FL
Great safe tea I've enjoyed during these past two pregnancies. I also love the cute quotes/sayings on the tea bags 😊
Jacqueline S.
Rolling Prairie, Indiana
Another wonderful tea. Great for relaxing and weight loss. I drink this tea before hit the sack and in the morning.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.