Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
PITTSBURG, CA
Drank this through my most recent pregnancy and loved it. Anything that didn't make me gag or nauseous was a win in my book. The taste wasn't the best but I'm sure it didn't it's job
Genna C.
Genna C.
A co-worker purchased this for me (along with some others) in lieu of alcohol for an x-mas gift -- fitting. It taste great makes me feel good. I love tea, so I was happy to add another to this mommy-to-be's repertoire.
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
This is very minty and refreshing, it gives me a lift even without caffeine. The taste is very clean, not that kind of muddy taste some herbal teas get. It's a nice balanced tea.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Rolling Prairie, Indiana
Another wonderful tea. Great for relaxing and weight loss. I drink this tea before hit the sack and in the morning.
Alle V.
Alle V.
Hollywood, FL
Great safe tea I've enjoyed during these past two pregnancies. I also love the cute quotes/sayings on the tea bags 😊
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
This tea helped me with my breastfeeding it helped me produce more milk and it taste good
Tara B.
Tara B.
Had a good taste. Makes a great afternoon drink. Price is reasonable for this type of tea.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Phoenix, NY
I drank this when I was pregnant with my son, it made me feel less nauseous when I had morning sickness
Alyx G.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
I used this product from when I was 3 months pregnant till the day I had my daughter. Loved the formula and helped me relax.
harley y.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I drank this when I was pregnant because I loved tea but black and green tea was making me anemic the doctors said so the told me to switch to a "pregnancy" tea and it was satisfying
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.