Add a Photo

By YOGI TEA
#112 in Tea

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Photo (1)
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX

Instead of taking prenatal pills I will drink tea and plan for some more natural way to give your body the vitamin to me well not all of it don't probably go on my advice but this is just me consult with your doctor
Angela C.
Angela C.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is one of my favorites! It has such a good flavor. My husband has even had it a few times! It's great for expecting moms or anyone who just wants to relax. I have purchased the product multiple times.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Brooklyn, NY

I drink this tea religiously when I was pregnant with my son. In my prenatal class I was told that raspberry leaf was very good for you in pregnancy and help to you during labor. This Tea has it!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Peoria, AZ

Drank this through my most recent pregnancy and loved it. Anything that didn't make me gag or nauseous was a win in my book. The taste wasn't the best but I'm sure it didn't it's job
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA

This is very minty and refreshing, it gives me a lift even without caffeine. The taste is very clean, not that kind of muddy taste some herbal teas get. It's a nice balanced tea.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA

I used to drink this while pregnant and this tea would calm he crazy storm of nausea I constantly was battling. It's not the best tasting, but my stomach was thankful for it!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN

I absolutely loved this tea while I was pregnant and have drank it following the birth of my son as well. It was refreshing and helped me through my morning sickness.
Alle V.
Alle V.
Hollywood, Fl

Great safe tea I've enjoyed during these past two pregnancies. I also love the cute quotes/sayings on the tea bags 😊
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY

I really enjoyed this tea when I was pregnant with my son. It was kinda like a buffed up green tea. It was great!
tania P.
tania P.

This is a good brand of tea, I've never had this particular one, but the brand is ready good
Joanna s.
Joanna s.
Weslaco , Tx

Where can I find this ?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR

What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?

Join Now