Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Casey P.
Casey P.
Brooklyn, NY
I drink this tea religiously when I was pregnant with my son. In my prenatal class I was told that raspberry leaf was very good for you in pregnancy and help to you during labor. This Tea has it!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I used to drink this while pregnant and this tea would calm he crazy storm of nausea I constantly was battling. It's not the best tasting, but my stomach was thankful for it!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
I absolutely loved this tea while I was pregnant and have drank it following the birth of my son as well. It was refreshing and helped me through my morning sickness.
Yoshi U.
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
I really enjoyed this tea when I was pregnant with my son. It was kinda like a buffed up green tea. It was great!
tania P.
tania P.
This is a good brand of tea, I've never had this particular one, but the brand is ready good
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product it's so tasty and delicious so good for the money you paid for it
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Easley, SC
I drank this tea through my whole pregnancy. It was the best way to end my day.
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Great flavor tea, and perfect when pregnant (obviously). Didn't realize how hard it was to find "safe" teas to drink during pregnancy. Even asking my OB, she admitted to not knowing a lot about herbal teas and which ones were good or bad. I've been using this one an two other flavors.
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Tampa, FL
Being pregnant is a minefield of foods/drinks you need to avoid. Whenever I need to unwind, either early morning or before bed, this is the tea I reach for and feel at ease knowing it's healthy for me and my growing baby!
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This tea I drank all through out my pregnancy. I totally think it helped with my labor and birth. I had an all natural birth and it was very easy. This tea tastes great, I would just drink it with a bit of cold water since it was so hot. Will be buying next time I get pregnant.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.