Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Amy T.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is very minty and refreshing, it gives me a lift even without caffeine. The taste is very clean, not that kind of muddy taste some herbal teas get. It's a nice balanced tea.
Adrii F.
Literally loved this stuff when I was expecting and for awhile after my son was born. It just gave me energy and made me feel refreshed, gave me that extra comfort and pregnant lady needs. I had "morning sickness" all day for 9 months straight and this tea helped to make sure I stayed healthy while loosing precious fluids. I highly recommend to any expectant mommy especially if you are dealing with morning sickness.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love this tea! The taste is amazing. It is great for you even if you are not pregnant. The price is affordable. It's a great alternative tea if you are pregnant and watching caffeine intake. This doesn't need much added to it. Maybe a little bit of honey but it's good by itself too!
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
This stuff really is great! When you're pregnant it is hard to find tea's that don't have a pregnancy warning on them so this was what I drank during both of my pregnancies! It tastes great with a little sugar, honey or agave. I always know I'm getting quality whenever I purchase Yogi Teas.
Cherise W.
I had my daughter 2 years ago, and wasn't producing enough to supply her, so I drank this. at first it didnt meet my expectations, because I did not know how to feel while taking it. I was a first time user and felt my breast would produce, but was still low. I would recommend, because it might have different on that person than myself.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
I love Yogi teas, but this one was just not my...cup of tea? I enjoyed mother-to-be teas that had the more prominent raspberry leaf addition because I found this one to taste much more root dominant. Not something a queasy pregnant woman wants to indulge.
Allison C.
I drank this tea when I was pregnant. And I don't exactly know what to compare it to since I've only been pregnant the one time, but the labor was easy, the pain wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and my baby was born healthy!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Even if you are not pregnant or trying to become pregnant this tea is wonderful, full of great herbs to help women's organs. I have read other reviews where women claim this has helped everything from cramps to cysts !!
Is it weird that I drank this, even though I've never been pregnant? This tea is so good, and I also think it's a great replacement for pregnant women. Not many brands have a tea specifically made for pregnant women. 👍🏼
Athina V.
Winter Springs, FL
When I was pregnant, I couldn't keep anything down! Weather it was water, food, or just plain crackers.. this tea really helped me out. It saved my stomach from all the acidI was getting. I was able to drink a cup and not vomit from my all day sickness I had throughout my pregnancy. I would recommend this to all mothers to be!
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.