Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Amy T.

BY YOGI TEA

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Great flavor tea, and perfect when pregnant (obviously). Didn't realize how hard it was to find "safe" teas to drink during pregnancy. Even asking my OB, she admitted to not knowing a lot about herbal teas and which ones were good or bad. I've been using this one an two other flavors.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I drank this quite frequently in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters of both pregnancies. The flavor is herbal and mild. It contains red raspberry leaf which my midwife told me was good for uterine tone. Check with your obgyn, but I was instructed to stay away from it in the first trimester.
Francesca L.
Tampa, FL
Being pregnant is a minefield of foods/drinks you need to avoid. Whenever I need to unwind, either early morning or before bed, this is the tea I reach for and feel at ease knowing it's healthy for me and my growing baby!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This tea I drank all through out my pregnancy. I totally think it helped with my labor and birth. I had an all natural birth and it was very easy. This tea tastes great, I would just drink it with a bit of cold water since it was so hot. Will be buying next time I get pregnant.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I drank this when I was pregnant because I loved tea but black and green tea was making me anemic the doctors said so the told me to switch to a "pregnancy" tea and it was satisfying
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Drank this through my most recent pregnancy and loved it. Anything that didn't make me gag or nauseous was a win in my book. The taste wasn't the best but I'm sure it didn't it's job
Genna C.
A co-worker purchased this for me (along with some others) in lieu of alcohol for an x-mas gift -- fitting. It taste great makes me feel good. I love tea, so I was happy to add another to this mommy-to-be's repertoire.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I used to drink this while pregnant and this tea would calm he crazy storm of nausea I constantly was battling. It's not the best tasting, but my stomach was thankful for it!
Paige B.
When all you need is a nice warm cup of tea to soothe the soul, reach for this brand. Not only is every flavor delicious but there a little bit of inspiration on every bag.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Instead of taking prenatal pills I will drink tea and plan for some more natural way to give your body the vitamin to me well not all of it don't probably go on my advice but this is just me consult with your doctor
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Joanna s.