Add a Photo

By YOGI TEA
#140 in Tea

This herbal blend includes Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Photo (1)
Cherise W.
Cherise W.

I had my daughter 2 years ago, and wasn't producing enough to supply her, so I drank this. at first it didnt meet my expectations, because I did not know how to feel while taking it. I was a first time user and felt my breast would produce, but was still low. I would recommend, because it might have different on that person than myself.
Athina V.
Athina V.
Winter Springs, FL

When I was pregnant, I couldn't keep anything down! Weather it was water, food, or just plain crackers.. this tea really helped me out. It saved my stomach from all the acidI was getting. I was able to drink a cup and not vomit from my all day sickness I had throughout my pregnancy. I would recommend this to all mothers to be!
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH

This stuff really is great! When you're pregnant it is hard to find tea's that don't have a pregnancy warning on them so this was what I drank during both of my pregnancies! It tastes great with a little sugar, honey or agave. I always know I'm getting quality whenever I purchase Yogi Teas.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD

I LOVE this tea! It has been a great replacement for other teas with caffeine while being pregnant. I rarely, if ever, add sugar to it. It really does not need anything added. The mix of herbs has enough of a sweet taste to satisfy. I highly recommend trying this during your pregnancy.
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH

Great flavor tea, and perfect when pregnant (obviously). Didn't realize how hard it was to find "safe" teas to drink during pregnancy. Even asking my OB, she admitted to not knowing a lot about herbal teas and which ones were good or bad. I've been using this one an two other flavors.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

I love this tea! The taste is amazing. It is great for you even if you are not pregnant. The price is affordable. It's a great alternative tea if you are pregnant and watching caffeine intake. This doesn't need much added to it. Maybe a little bit of honey but it's good by itself too!
Arianna P.
Arianna P.
Jacksonville, FL

I really enjoy Yogis Mother to be tea, it's a perfect blend of caffeine free tea although I add honey to mine if I'm craving something extra sweet. This tea is pretty affordable, I purchase this brand often. I will definitely continue to purchase yogi teas.
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Tampa, FL

Being pregnant is a minefield of foods/drinks you need to avoid. Whenever I need to unwind, either early morning or before bed, this is the tea I reach for and feel at ease knowing it's healthy for me and my growing baby!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ

Even if you are not pregnant or trying to become pregnant this tea is wonderful, full of great herbs to help women's organs. I have read other reviews where women claim this has helped everything from cramps to cysts !!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.

Is it weird that I drank this, even though I've never been pregnant? This tea is so good, and I also think it's a great replacement for pregnant women. Not many brands have a tea specifically made for pregnant women. 👍🏼
Joanna s.
Joanna s.
Weslaco , tx

Where can I find this ?
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Scranton, AR

What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?

Join Now