Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Amy T.Yogi Tea Woman's Mother To Be uploaded by Casey P.

BY YOGI TEA

Woman’s Mother To Be® tea blends Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries by midwives and Western herbalists to support the female system. Refreshing Spearmint, Peppermint and Fennel add bright and intriguing flavor. Relax and enjoy this special time with a cup of our soothing Woman’s Mother To Be® tea.*

Buy on Walmart
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
This tea I drank all through out my pregnancy. I totally think it helped with my labor and birth. I had an all natural birth and it was very easy. This tea tastes great, I would just drink it with a bit of cold water since it was so hot. Will be buying next time I get pregnant.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I drank this when I was pregnant because I loved tea but black and green tea was making me anemic the doctors said so the told me to switch to a "pregnancy" tea and it was satisfying
Genna C.
A co-worker purchased this for me (along with some others) in lieu of alcohol for an x-mas gift -- fitting. It taste great makes me feel good. I love tea, so I was happy to add another to this mommy-to-be's repertoire.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I used to drink this while pregnant and this tea would calm he crazy storm of nausea I constantly was battling. It's not the best tasting, but my stomach was thankful for it!
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
Instead of taking prenatal pills I will drink tea and plan for some more natural way to give your body the vitamin to me well not all of it don't probably go on my advice but this is just me consult with your doctor
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is very minty and refreshing, it gives me a lift even without caffeine. The taste is very clean, not that kind of muddy taste some herbal teas get. It's a nice balanced tea.
Adrii F.
Literally loved this stuff when I was expecting and for awhile after my son was born. It just gave me energy and made me feel refreshed, gave me that extra comfort and pregnant lady needs. I had "morning sickness" all day for 9 months straight and this tea helped to make sure I stayed healthy while loosing precious fluids. I highly recommend to any expectant mommy especially if you are dealing with morning sickness.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Great flavor tea, and perfect when pregnant (obviously). Didn't realize how hard it was to find "safe" teas to drink during pregnancy. Even asking my OB, she admitted to not knowing a lot about herbal teas and which ones were good or bad. I've been using this one an two other flavors.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
This stuff really is great! When you're pregnant it is hard to find tea's that don't have a pregnancy warning on them so this was what I drank during both of my pregnancies! It tastes great with a little sugar, honey or agave. I always know I'm getting quality whenever I purchase Yogi Teas.
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD
I LOVE this tea! It has been a great replacement for other teas with caffeine while being pregnant. I rarely, if ever, add sugar to it. It really does not need anything added. The mix of herbs has enough of a sweet taste to satisfy. I highly recommend trying this during your pregnancy.
Joanna S.
Weslaco, TX
Where can I find this ?
Wendy K.
Scranton, AR
What does this taste like? Is it sweet at all?
Does this tea help morning sickness ?