Yogi Tea Woman's Moon Cycle Herbal Tea uploaded by Amanda G.Yogi Tea Woman's Moon Cycle Herbal Tea uploaded by Shanda M.

BY YOGI TEA

We combine Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries to address common menstrual discomforts, and Chamomile which has been used for centuries to help soothe the mind and body. Infuse harmony and comfort into the days of your monthly cycle with a calming cup of Woman’s Moon Cycle tea.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "They have great tasting teas and a wide range of options." in 3 reviews
  • "My mom started giving this to me when I was in high school, and I have been using it ever since." in 1 review
  • "My favorite is probably the Peach Detox, which is great after a long night of partying." in 1 review
  • "I am a harry tea drinker and really love this tea as a more mature Plus you can find Them at all local grocery stores and health food stores!" in 1 review
  • "I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the Yogi brand." in 1 review
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of tea so much. You can tell that they use high quality ingredients and put a lot of effort into the flavors. Unfortunately, I don't think this tea tastes the best. I drink this tea for the benefits it gives me. I've had other teas with the same benefits with a much better flavor. Oh well, I'll continue to drink it and buy from Yogi.
Tee C.
Flushing, NY
The aroma's of the moon cycle herbal tea I feel helps with those achy cranky moments of the month. The tea itself is light and organic. I would recommend yogi tea for you because of their natural flavors and charm. Each satchel comes with a cute quote - something I look forward to on every cup of tea
Vanessa C.
This stuff is my holy grail product for that time of the month. I have repurchased this tea because I love it so. It's pretty inexpensive, as is the rest of the yogi brand- I also love their pomegranate green tea. I would totally recommend this to a friend, and in fact I already have.
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
A friend recommended Yogi Moon Cycle to me when I reached out for help with hormonal migraines. This is a life-saver! I drink two cups a day the week before and week of my cycle. I may still get a migraine, but it's manageable. Unlike the monsters I get without using the tea!
leagh s.
Green Bay, WI
This is my favorite tea for when I'm near the start of my cycle and during it. It works as well as Midol and I have bad cramps so I tend to double up with tea and the meds. I recommend it to everyone and buy it 5 boxes at a time online to get it cheaper - at Luckyvitamin.com
Pam R.
Metairie, LA
I love this tea! I've historically had horrible, painful, and heavy periods, and this has been extremely helpful and calming. The flavor pleasant, and not overpowering; I usually add just a small bit of sugar. Highly recommend to anyone, even as a simple calming tea.
I love how this tea tastes and makes me feel! I am always looking for herbal blends to substitute for my morning coffee since I gave up caffeine. I love the taste, and it is handy that each tea bag is individually wrapped. I would definitely buy this product again!
Kristy G.
Hamburg, NY
I use this tea a lot. I often by the detox teas and the lemon teas. I am a repeat consumer been buying for several years. Excellent value for the price and the amount. Very good flavor is true to the label. I will continue to buy this product for years to come.
Kelly D.
Norfolk, NE
Foodie Expert
Good taste and good ingredients. My kids even like it. I've bought it a few times. It's important to buy organic with teas because otherwise they can have a lot of nasty chemicals on them. This is affordable and available in a variety of locations.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with tea. and Yogi Tea is one of my favorites. The variety of flavors are not only delicious but really keep me from becoming bored with them. I also love the encouraging sayings on the tags!
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Foodie Expert
What's in it that makes it so good for pregnancy?
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
Does this really help?
Sandra L.
Brighton
Does this really aid mums to be or is it just a great tasting tea
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I am trying to stay healthy this season and i am looking for some help keeping my immune system in tip top shape. Will this actually assist in preventing colds and flus?
Hallie S.