Yogi Tea Woman’s Moon Cycle® uploaded by María R.

BY YOGI TEA

We combine Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries to address common menstrual discomforts, and Chamomile which has been used for centuries to help soothe the mind and body. Infuse harmony and comfort into the days of your monthly cycle with a calming cup of Woman’s Moon Cycle® tea.*

Elizabeth W.
I had a hard time hunting down this tea. I searched at my local grocery store and several Targets before finally finding it at Sprouts. I get really bad cramps, and this is a very soothing tea during that time of the month. I wouldn't say it's a miracle worker, as I still need to take ibuprofen to keep my pain at bay, but I do find this tea helps my body to relax.
Devin b.
This tea actually helps with cramps. I personally don't think it would cause total relief by itself, but it is very soothing especially after taking ibuprofen and waiting for it to kick in! It also tastes good.
Jamie L.
This is my absolute favorite tea! Not only is it formulated to help ease any discomfort during your moon cycle, the flavor is so amazing! Sweet without being overpowering (no sugar added) and interesting/complex, this flavor is unbeatable. I buy this often and will continue to do so!
Krupa D.
Yogi tea has so many amazing options. The only downside to the tea brand is that recently they've been raising their prices. Other than that, the tea is truly perfect.
Umira D.
Yogi Women Moon Cycle is such a wonderful tea to definitely keep in ones kitchen cabinet. If you are into organic teas and like to relive cramps Naturally this is definitely the tea for you. This tea has some good property's and benefits. Has a nice blend of organic herbs like, Chamomile, Raspberry leaf, Ginger root, Dong Quai Root, Parsley leaf, etc...
Kathy P.
Out of all the yogi teas I have tried, this one is my least favorite as far as tastes. I found myself having to add too many things to tolerate the taste. However it did help me, somewhat when it came to my cycle. Cramps weren't as intense but I wasn't completely satisfied with it overall.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
I think the benefits of this tea outweigh everything else about it. There are times when all I can taste is cinnamon (which I am really sensitive to, as I'm not its biggest fan) and times when all I can taste is fennel seed. The health benefits are probably the best thing about this.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Im giving this a b only because I did not like the taste of the tea I bought, I haven't tried any others yet. The one I has bought was for stress. I don't want to give a bad rating based on one bad flavor!
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
This tea was ok. It didn't have the best taste, but once I added in some honey it had a more tolerable taste. It did help with the cramps though, and I'm sure if I keep looking I will find a flavor I like.
María R.
weston, FL
Para esos días donde se está muy sensible es perfecto porque ayuda al para el equilibrio de la mujer y el malestar de la menstruación por eso me parece que es perfecto y serv recomiendo porque supuestamente es súper delicioso y es súper fácil y rápido de hacer sólo en 7 minutos está listo
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work? Does it only help the menstrual pain
Dorra G.
4160
Does it halal? And works good?
Fatima A.
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
Does this really work? I have a IUD but still get period symptoms
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Does it also help with bloating?