Yogi Tea Woman’s Moon Cycle® uploaded by Amanda G.Yogi Tea Woman’s Moon Cycle® uploaded by María R.Yogi Tea Woman’s Moon Cycle® uploaded by Shanda M.

BY YOGI TEA

We combine Raspberry Leaf, traditionally used for centuries to address common menstrual discomforts, and Chamomile which has been used for centuries to help soothe the mind and body. Infuse harmony and comfort into the days of your monthly cycle with a calming cup of Woman’s Moon Cycle® tea.*

Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I love Yogi teas and I figured I would try this one for that time of the month when I get cramps. The tea worked okay. It tasted well and I always feel super relaxed when I drink tea. I’m not sure it helped with the cramping much, although they might have subsided a little bit.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I really did try to use this correctly as directed to in the package but it was impossible. It just does not taste good and if you have to drink something it has to taste at least slightly decent for you to choke it down. This just wasn’t tasty enough for me to try more than twice.
Dominique R.
Williamstown, NJ
I really like the taste of this tea. I don’t really like to take medication so I drink this tea to relieve PMS cramps. There have also been times where I’ve drunken the tea and taken Ibuprofen and the pain was relieved shortly after.
Jessica T.
Columbia MD
Tried this to help with period cramps, really didn't find it effective at all, plus it tasted terrible. I generally like any and all teas I try, but the flavor here is terrible. It's also difficult to find, and too expensive for what you get.
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
My go to every 2-3 weeks before and while I am on the WMS. So helps in many many ways. I haven’t strayed from this product and been using it for over 5+ years. I recommend.
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
I’m not sure if this really helps to alleviate cramps or not. I like to think it does, so it’s part of my self care time of the month ritual! Yogi Tea Woman’s Moon Cycle®
Vanessa N.
A friend told me about the Yogi Moon Cycle tea and it is great for premenstrual/menstrual cramps. I drink 2-3 cups a day several days leading up to my menstrual cycle and again during the first days of my cycle. It's great for releasing stress and cramps. I would highly recommend!
Crystal K.
Pasadena, CA
It's not a bad tea. It was my first time trying it and I liked it. While it was but more pricey than the others, I feel the flavor of it made it worthwhile. I used just a little bit of honey in it and drank while it was still warm. I immediately felt better and I don't say that about a lot of tea. Highly recommend.
Elizabeth W.
I had a hard time hunting down this tea. I searched at my local grocery store and several Targets before finally finding it at Sprouts. I get really bad cramps, and this is a very soothing tea during that time of the month. I wouldn't say it's a miracle worker, as I still need to take ibuprofen to keep my pain at bay, but I do find this tea helps my body to relax.
Katherine C.
La Grange
I love drinking this tea. It helps me with my menstrual pain and it's also very soothing. A nice herbal flavor that's not too strong and easy to stomach. If you want a little help distressing and stabilizing during that time of the month then this is for you!
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
What's in it that makes it so good for pregnancy?
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
Does this really help?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work? Does it only help the menstrual pain
Sandra L.
Brighton
Does this really aid mums to be or is it just a great tasting tea
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Does this tea taste like /have chamomile in it?