Yogi Tea Woman uploaded by María R.

BY YOGI TEA

Helps Ease Menstrual Symptoms 100% Natural Herbal Tea Supplement Made with Organic Raspberry Leaf Kosher Parve Embrace Harmony with Woman's Moon Cycle Rely on our uniquely crafted herbal formula to help relieve the minor tensions and discomfort of your monthly cycle. We combine Dong Quai, the most respected restorative herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine, with Chaste Tree Berry and Organic Raspberry Leaf, used for centuries in Europe, to address common PMS symptoms. Juniper Berry, a traditional herb, can help ease water retention. Plus, fragrant Chamomile helps relax the mind and soothe the body. Infuse harmony and comfort into the days of your monthly cycle with a calming cup of Woman's Moon Cycle. • Yogi Woman's Moon Cycle Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Directions Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. To help balance hormones and support your reproductive system, drink 1 to 3 cups per day. During premenstrual days, drink 4 to 5 cups throughout the day. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (makes 8 fl oz) Servings Per Container: 16 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Dong Quai Root Extract 40 mg * Lignustilides (1%) 0.4 mg * Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus-castus) Extract 40 mg * Juniper Berry Extract 16 mg * Proprietary Blend of herbs 1904 mg * Organic Ginger Root * Organic Fennel Seed * Organic Cinnamon Bark * Organic Chamomile Flower * Organic Raspberry Leaf * Organic Anise Seed * Organic Parsley Leaf * *Daily value not established. Warnings Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing. • Dong Quai root extract (40mg), Chaste Tree berry extract (40mg), Juniper berry extract (16mg); organic ginger root, organic fennel seed, organic cinnamon bark, organic chamomile flower, organic raspberry leaf, organic anise seed, organic parsley see more...

• Does it work? Does it only help the menstrual pain2 Answers
leagh s.
Green Bay, WI
I love this tea. I drink it several times a day during my cycle. It helps with cramping and energy..I use it along with midol. It has a strong licorice flavor.
Juju R.
New Fairfield, CT
The tea is my go to during my "ladies days". The flavor has an aftertaste, but I can see beyond that for the wonderful beniifits it gives me.
Mary W.
Maryville, TN
This tea helps with my mood swings and my cramps, I also drink several other flavors of Yogi tea, the teas are affordable, if you can't find them in the grocery store check on Amazon
María R.
weston, FL
Foodie Expert
Para esos días donde se está muy sensible es perfecto porque ayuda al para el equilibrio de la mujer y el malestar de la menstruación por eso me parece que es perfecto y serv recomiendo porque supuestamente es súper delicioso y es súper fácil y rápido de hacer sólo en 7 minutos está listo
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
Foodie Expert
This tea tastes really funny to me. it kinda tastes like some herbal medicine. i get it that it is supposed to be good for you, but nah I'll pass.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Im giving this a b only because I did not like the taste of the tea I bought, I haven't tried any others yet. The one I has bought was for stress. I don't want to give a bad rating based on one bad flavor!
Allie P.
Santa Monica, CA
LOVE Yogi tea! It is the best. This one is fine - it's mostly about the benefits - but the best one is the ginger one!
kim h.
Holly Springs, NC
I love all the Yogi teas I've tried. I also love the little quotes on the string. :)
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
I think the benefits of this tea outweigh everything else about it. There are times when all I can taste is cinnamon (which I am really sensitive to, as I'm not its biggest fan) and times when all I can taste is fennel seed. The health benefits are probably the best thing about this.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Yogi Teas are the best! It really helps with menstrual cramps especially if you have endometriosis (like me)!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work? Does it only help the menstrual pain