Yogi Tea Woman uploaded by María R.

BY YOGI TEA

Helps Ease Menstrual Symptoms 100% Natural Herbal Tea Supplement Made with Organic Raspberry Leaf Kosher Parve Embrace Harmony with Woman's Moon Cycle Rely on our uniquely crafted herbal formula to help relieve the minor tensions and discomfort of your monthly cycle. We combine Dong Quai, the most respected restorative herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine, with Chaste Tree Berry and Organic Raspberry Leaf, used for centuries in Europe, to address common PMS symptoms. Juniper Berry, a traditional herb, can help ease water retention. Plus, fragrant Chamomile helps relax the mind and soothe the body. Infuse harmony and comfort into the days of your monthly cycle with a calming cup of Woman's Moon Cycle. • Yogi Woman's Moon Cycle Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Directions Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. To help balance hormones and support your reproductive system, drink 1 to 3 cups per day. During premenstrual days, drink 4 to 5 cups throughout the day. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (makes 8 fl oz) Servings Per Container: 16 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Dong Quai Root Extract 40 mg * Lignustilides (1%) 0.4 mg * Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus-castus) Extract 40 mg * Juniper Berry Extract 16 mg * Proprietary Blend of herbs 1904 mg * Organic Ginger Root * Organic Fennel Seed * Organic Cinnamon Bark * Organic Chamomile Flower * Organic Raspberry Leaf * Organic Anise Seed * Organic Parsley Leaf * *Daily value not established. Warnings Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing. • Dong Quai root extract (40mg), Chaste Tree berry extract (40mg), Juniper berry extract (16mg); organic ginger root, organic fennel seed, organic cinnamon bark, organic chamomile flower, organic raspberry leaf, organic anise seed, organic parsley see more...

• Does it work? Does it only help the menstrual pain2 Answers
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Foodie Expert
Yogi Herbal Teas are something I enjoy preparing and drinking every day. This particular tea has a strong flavor of ginger. I drink it only during my moon cycle.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
I think the benefits of this tea outweigh everything else about it. There are times when all I can taste is cinnamon (which I am really sensitive to, as I'm not its biggest fan) and times when all I can taste is fennel seed. The health benefits are probably the best thing about this.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Santa Monica, CA
LOVE Yogi tea! It is the best. This one is fine - it's mostly about the benefits - but the best one is the ginger one!
Jacklyn T.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
This tea is incredible. The taste is a little heavy on the medicine so I throw in some organic honey and agave. Bit what it does for my body Is amazIng. It's midol in a cup.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
Foodie Expert
This tea was ok. It didn't have the best taste, but once I added in some honey it had a more tolerable taste. It did help with the cramps though, and I'm sure if I keep looking I will find a flavor I like.
Carina C.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
Foodie Expert
This tea tastes really funny to me. it kinda tastes like some herbal medicine. i get it that it is supposed to be good for you, but nah I'll pass.
Em S.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Yogi Teas are the best! It really helps with menstrual cramps especially if you have endometriosis (like me)!
kim h.
kim h.
Holly Springs, NC
I love all the Yogi teas I've tried. I also love the little quotes on the string. :)
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Out of all the yogi teas I have tried, this one is my least favorite as far as tastes. I found myself having to add too many things to tolerate the taste. However it did help me, somewhat when it came to my cycle. Cramps weren't as intense but I wasn't completely satisfied with it overall.
Kris L.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Im giving this a b only because I did not like the taste of the tea I bought, I haven't tried any others yet. The one I has bought was for stress. I don't want to give a bad rating based on one bad flavor!
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work? Does it only help the menstrual pain