Yogi Tea Woman uploaded by María R.

BY YOGI TEA

Helps Ease Menstrual Symptoms 100% Natural Herbal Tea Supplement Made with Organic Raspberry Leaf Kosher Parve Embrace Harmony with Woman's Moon Cycle Rely on our uniquely crafted herbal formula to help relieve the minor tensions and discomfort of your monthly cycle. We combine Dong Quai, the most respected restorative herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine, with Chaste Tree Berry and Organic Raspberry Leaf, used for centuries in Europe, to address common PMS symptoms. Juniper Berry, a traditional herb, can help ease water retention. Plus, fragrant Chamomile helps relax the mind and soothe the body. Infuse harmony and comfort into the days of your monthly cycle with a calming cup of Woman's Moon Cycle. • Yogi Woman's Moon Cycle Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Directions Bring water to boiling and steep 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger effect, use 2 tea bags. To help balance hormones and support your reproductive system, drink 1 to 3 cups per day. During premenstrual days, drink 4 to 5 cups throughout the day. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (makes 8 fl oz) Servings Per Container: 16 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Dong Quai Root Extract 40 mg * Lignustilides (1%) 0.4 mg * Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus-castus) Extract 40 mg * Juniper Berry Extract 16 mg * Proprietary Blend of herbs 1904 mg * Organic Ginger Root * Organic Fennel Seed * Organic Cinnamon Bark * Organic Chamomile Flower * Organic Raspberry Leaf * Organic Anise Seed * Organic Parsley Leaf * *Daily value not established. Warnings Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing. • Dong Quai root extract (40mg), Chaste Tree berry extract (40mg), Juniper berry extract (16mg); organic ginger root, organic fennel seed, organic cinnamon bark, organic chamomile flower, organic raspberry leaf, organic anise seed, organic parsley see more...

• Does it work? Does it only help the menstrual pain2 Answers
Elizabeth W.
I had a hard time hunting down this tea. I searched at my local grocery store and several Targets before finally finding it at Sprouts. I get really bad cramps, and this is a very soothing tea during that time of the month. I wouldn't say it's a miracle worker, as I still need to take ibuprofen to keep my pain at bay, but I do find this tea helps my body to relax.
Devin b.
This tea actually helps with cramps. I personally don't think it would cause total relief by itself, but it is very soothing especially after taking ibuprofen and waiting for it to kick in! It also tastes good.
Jamie L.
This is my absolute favorite tea! Not only is it formulated to help ease any discomfort during your moon cycle, the flavor is so amazing! Sweet without being overpowering (no sugar added) and interesting/complex, this flavor is unbeatable. I buy this often and will continue to do so!
Krupa D.
Yogi tea has so many amazing options. The only downside to the tea brand is that recently they've been raising their prices. Other than that, the tea is truly perfect.
Umira D.
Yogi Women Moon Cycle is such a wonderful tea to definitely keep in ones kitchen cabinet. If you are into organic teas and like to relive cramps Naturally this is definitely the tea for you. This tea has some good property's and benefits. Has a nice blend of organic herbs like, Chamomile, Raspberry leaf, Ginger root, Dong Quai Root, Parsley leaf, etc...
Megan O.
Sherwood, OR
Foodie Expert
This tea was ok. It didn't have the best taste, but once I added in some honey it had a more tolerable taste. It did help with the cramps though, and I'm sure if I keep looking I will find a flavor I like.
María R.
weston, FL
Foodie Expert
Para esos días donde se está muy sensible es perfecto porque ayuda al para el equilibrio de la mujer y el malestar de la menstruación por eso me parece que es perfecto y serv recomiendo porque supuestamente es súper delicioso y es súper fácil y rápido de hacer sólo en 7 minutos está listo
Mary W.
Maryville, TN
This tea helps with my mood swings and my cramps, I also drink several other flavors of Yogi tea, the teas are affordable, if you can't find them in the grocery store check on Amazon
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
This tea is incredible. The taste is a little heavy on the medicine so I throw in some organic honey and agave. Bit what it does for my body Is amazIng. It's midol in a cup.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Foodie Expert
Yogi Herbal Teas are something I enjoy preparing and drinking every day. This particular tea has a strong flavor of ginger. I drink it only during my moon cycle.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work? Does it only help the menstrual pain