BeveragesTea & InfusionsYogi Tea
Vanilla Spice Perfect EnergyTea

Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy®Tea

by Yogi Tea

ENERGIZES AND SUPPORTS FOCUS

Do you mix anything with this tea?
Do you mix anything with this tea?
Does this really help with energy?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy®Tea!
Pittsburgh, PA
I drank this, and I don't even like tea! So I'd say it was pretty good! I added a splash of lemon juice and a spoonful of raw honey to help with my sore throat.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Peoria, AZ
This tea was really good. I like that Yogi Tea has so many fun flavors and blends. It's also easy to find at Walmart or on Amazon. The flavor is hard to describe but it's a nice spice level. If you want a drink that really makes you feel warm this one is for you.
Brooksville, KY
This tea is my current go-to. When I need a sweet little pick me up, this is it. It taste great plain and with a tiny bit of milk with sweetener. This brand has never done me wrong. It’s a bit pricey for tea but I think it’s worth it.
Emporia, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Gives me all day energy! Tastes good, not amazing but it’s good. Nice packaging and says motivational things on the tag :)
Los Angeles, CA
Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy®Tea uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love that there is a natural tea with clean natural products that ensures I have energy and stay focused throughout my day. You cannot be the flavor or price. An Andy must have in lieu of caffeine!
Las Vegas, NV
Pienso es bueno porque me ayuda a tener energía para esos días donde aveces no quiero hacer nada y me siento cansada, también me gusta que tiene un sabor natural de las especies que trae.
Hagerstown, MD
1,076 reviews
Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy®Tea uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for in the morning before you start your day it supports energy and focus and it works it tastes amazing and it’s super affordable I love the packaging I’m definitely buying more and oils highly recommend this tea it’s great
Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy®Tea uploaded by Ivana A.
Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy®Tea uploaded by Ivana A.
This tea reminds me of a chai tea. It gives me enough energy so i won’t crave coffee. I did have to add about a teaspoon of honey.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This tea is nice for a cold, winter day. It’s a little bit bitter for my taste. I wish it had more of a spicy taste, or even more of a vanilla flavor. I suggest adding honey and/or cinnamon to give it a nicer taste.
Lewiston , ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually purchased this originally because my local store was out of the 'soothing caramel bedtime' flavor, but now it's one of our favorites. Fast forward a couple years and our new store has Caramel, but not Vanilla. Luckily, Amazon to the rescue. The pack came nicely packed in a Yogi dispenser box that stores nicely in the pantry. The tea itself is sweet, but not terribly so and really pleasant. I prefer to drink it in the evening since it doesn't have caffeine and it's great with honey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...