BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I love tea so getting teas to try is exciting! I love vanilla flavor to begin with. It smells so good and tastes just as good. It is very soothing and just delicious! You can really taste the vanilla but the spices are a little more subtle. Something that I would definitely buy in the future!
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love love love this tea! I drink this tea in the morning in place of coffee and it provides the perfect amount of energy to get my day started. I will continue to purchase this tea and have recommended it to all of my friends and family
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
Not my favorite of the Yogi Teas. The flavor is very yummy as I have come to expect from Yogi but I find it doesn't give the same punch as a black tea. I would rather have an Earl Grey and then move onto my Yogi herbal blends. So i would buy another variety instead.
Pooja N.
Really good. My coworker brought this in once and it made me go out and buy my own. It was sweet enough for me with the vanilla. I am not usually a huge tea drinker but I definitely drink more now. I would recommend this tea to people who are not usually tea drinkers and like it a bit sweet without honey. Though honey helps.
kristi w.
San Diego, CA
Immediately after receiving my voxbox i had to open this up and try it. vanilla spice sounded delicious, and i hadn't heard of anything being that flavor before. i was not disappointed. its not overly spicey (cinnamin) and is vanilla enough to keep it gentle and sweet. i really enjoyed it and it woke me up on a dull morning!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Like most teas in this brand it's a very nice flavor but it could be stronger and stewing it longer doesn't do anything and sometimes that makes it a little bitter but it's very effective as a morning tea while I'm watching the news or reading. Nice tea for relaxing mornings :)
Marisol C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love tea ! I always start my morning with tea and I've bought this product before it smells so good and the taste as well, my way of feeling awake in the morning and really healthy for you, recommend everyone to give this a try.
Sara M.
Personally didn't like the taste of this tea very much at all. The tea wasn't cheap so I was a little disappointed with my decision to try it. You definitely have to like teas with a strong spice taste to like this. I like the brand honestly just not this particular tea. Considering trying other flavors but not sure.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this tea. Each tea bag has a self love reminder on the tag. This tea tastes delicious, the vanilla isn't overwhelming but is soft and light. I purchased this tea at my local supermarket and it was very inexpensive. I love this tea after I do my morning yoga 🙏
Jen G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I cannot get through a day without my Yogi Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy Tea! Each little tea bag comes with a little inspiration to get you motivated and ready for the day ahead. The earthy/spicy vanilla scent warms you and the taste is calming, yet energizing... I would definitely recommend this tea!
Enjoy!!
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?