BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Jessica G.
I've tried quite a few of the yogi brand hot teas but this flavor is by far my favorite! Every morning at work the first thing I do is make myself a cup of this deliciousness! If you enjoy a more savory flavored tea with a hint of sweetness this will be perfect for you! For a bit of extra sweetness toss in a Splenda and the hints of vanilla really stick out!
Renee F.
Marana, AZ
I love to end the day with Yogi Tea! It helps to relax me at the end of the day. The price is right too because it is not overly expensive. I love Yogi Teas because the flavor is so right there. It's the perfect ending for any day of the week. I would definitely by this again.
Kelly W.
My favorite tea ever!! This tastes so good that I crave a cup. I don't even want coffee any longer. I just wake up wanting a cup of this tea. It energizes the mind AND the body just like it advertises. I catch this on sale at several different places so that is an added bonus!
Teri  B.
I received a complimentary sample of this Yogi tea in my Spice VoxBox. I drink tea on occasion but haven't sampled many brands and flavors so I was excited to try this one. I brewed this following the directions then added a bit of honey and this was really a great cup of tea. It was a pretty light tasting tea to me, the flavors weren't overpowering and it smelled as great as it tasted. I can't really explain the flavor, but I would definitely drink this again in the future.
Rachel C.
Delicious and soothing tea! This tea makes me feel absolutely amazing. It's great for any time of day, but I love it before bed - it puts me in a great comfortable mind set! Yogi is the best! Can't wait to have some after two Thanksgiving dinners to help me unwind and start thinking about the holidays!!
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
My favorite tea hands down. I drink 2-4 a day, depending how long my day is. Always bring up my spirits without making me too hyper to concentrate. Love this tea it's a life saver because coffee makes me feel like I am dying after a few hours
Kalley L.
Roanoke, VA
Yogi Perfect Energy Vanilla Spice is one of my favorite flavors of Yogi tea. And Yogi tea is by far my favorite brand of tea bags. The flavor is amazing and so full compared to other tea brands. The price is fair and definitely worth it. Yogi is a must buy, and over and over.
Andrea W.
sheboygan, WI
This has replaced my old favorite tea! It tastes great, and gives me a little kick in the butt. I've let all my friends try it and they love it! The packaging is also gorgeous, I've tried other yogi teas before but this is my absolute favorite. I'm stocked up on it.
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
I really enjoy a cup of tea and Yogi seems to be a pretty good product. I have only tried the prefect energy flavor which is pretty good, I do like to add sugar to it though. It really does give me a boost of energy. I also love the little sayings on the teabag tag!
LAUREN H.
syracuse, NY
Love this tea perfect day first thing in the am. I purchase this at target and drink it daily. I do switch up different flav of tea with this and pair them together and sometimes make it iced. Sometimes I add agave or honey to make it sweet. Does help limit breakouts
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?