BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Erica H.
Waconia, MN
Not a huge fan of this flavor. Really, really strong flavor to me, and almost had like a bitterness to it.

For reference, I love green, black, and fruity flavored teas (hot).

This one just didn't taste good to me.
Kourtney S.
N Little Rock, AR
Gets me through my day! I also have other flavors but this one is my absolute favorite. The packaging says to use one bag or two for stronger tea. I've done both ways and when I use two, the word wouldn't be "stronger", I'd use the words more flavorful. The word strong makes me think of like a strong coffee. All two bags will do is make the flavor taste better! This doesn't make me feel hopped up on caffeine but it really does give me an energy boost. And I love the feeling more than coffee or an energy drink. I also sometimes add a little sweet n low and I'm in love. I recommend this too everyone that needs a little boost to get through the day.
Arielle C.
Wichita, KS
I was skeptical about this being energizing but i decided to give it a shot and ive been drinking tea instead of coffee every morning and i feel great! No shakiness just pure feel good energy!
Kara S.
Noblesville
I love all the different blends this brand offers. They all taste great and all have different benefits to offer you. I have a cup a day or more! I love the inspirational says on the tea bag as well!
Danielle M.
Howell, MI
This tea is fantastic. I truly recommend this brand and this tea. I like to sometimes replace coffee in the morning for this tea. Great flavor and affordable as well!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Yogi, 'Perfect Energy Vanilla Spice Tea,' is an ambitious grouping of Green Tea, and Black Assam Tea, witI personally really like this blend. The fragrance is enticing, and there is just enough spice to mask some of the underlying earthiness detected, likely from the herbs. It IS a very mild tea. I've resorted to two bags per cup for full flavor, which is why I took off one star for this review. Once brewed, I add a little Rosemary and Lavender honey, and it's yummy. With two tea bags providing approximately 160 mg of caffeine, I would normally expect to feel jittery. The fact is, I'm quite the opposite. I don't feel particularly more energized, but I do feel somewhat more focused to task.

Kaylee G.
Gilmer, TX
If I could rate yogi 6 stars I would, I have never loved a tea brand so much. They are so well put and thoughtful packaging plus the flavors are so vibrant and yummy!
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
I usually don't ever drink tea but when I got an e-mail from Yogi offering free samples at no cost, not even shipping, I couldn't say no. I received Vanilla Spice, which is nice because if I'm trying any kind of tea it needed to be somewhat sweet, not so bitter. This tea was exactly that, not too sweet but you could taste the vanilla, not some fake artificial sweetener vanilla taste but a natural, warm, vanilla taste accompanied by a spice that I can't quite explain. It was really good, and that's because it was my first tea.
Margaret W.
Really yummy tea! Perfect for a relaxing afternoon or on a rainy day. One of my regular go to teas. Yogi always has reliable quality and great/interesting flavors. Definitely recommend!
NIna J.
Pontiac, MI
One of my absolute favorites from Yogi! I've purchased this time and time again and I love it. It's a sweet tea with spice, but much milder than a Chai. I love the packaging and of course, Yogi's signature inspirational quotes on the tag. I always have a box on hand. Perfect for chilly nights. Would make a great iced tea as well.

I make my perfect cup by steeping 4-6 minutes and then add a teaspoon of raw honey and 2 teaspoons of sugar.
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?