BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
This tea is absolutely amazing. The flavor is so good with every sip. I rather have it hot right in the morning. Makes a eh kind of morning to a really good morning
Valerie E.
I absolutely love Yogi Vanila Spice tea! Yogi tea has some of the best tea, and this flavor happens to be one of my favorites. Whenever I go to Trader Joes, I have to reach for it. As a tea enthusiast, flavor is very important to me. The vanilla is rich in flavor and the spice gives it that extra kick to add to it. It really is delicious, especially after a long day at work. I recommend this product to both family and friends, and tea enthusiasts who love rich flavor.
Anita V.
I have several different varieties of the yogi Tea's. I am a repeat customer of these teas. They are of great quality and flavor and I will continue to purchase these teas. I drink the vanilla in the mornings and then I drink the caramel at night. I have others as well for detox Etc.... It's a great product for the price and I will continue to purchase these keys they are of all the teas the best
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this tea! Vanilla flavors are great in teas, but I always add two teaspoons of organic sugar to my tea brews, no matter what flavor. While this isn't going to give you a crazy caffeine rush, I definitely felt a boost of energy on the mornings that I drank this!
Dia D.
San Antonio, TX
I am a huge tea drinker. Over the years I've weaned myself off of sweeteners so I like to have a tea that naturally has a distinct flavor. Yogi does a wonderful job of making teas that are flavorful. I hadn't tried it before I received my sample in the mail but as I sit here drinking it I find myself rather pleased. You can taste the hint of vanilla and while I don't consider "spice" an accurate description of the tea, that is more than okay with me. If I had to rename it I would call it Vanilla Mint. Not the traditional mint taste that may come to mind but mint none the less. I feel like this would be a great tea to have in the afternoon or while working. It’s flavor works as a burst of flavor wakes up your tongues. I didn’t sweeten it but I think that would change the taste and it’s integrity.
I gave this tea 4 stars because while it is good it isn’t my absolute favorite. I tend to like teas with a softer green tea tastes this reminds me of a black tea.
Autum L.
Whenever I am trying to relax on my coffee I drink this tea. I love reading the quotes on the tea. The taste isn't my fave so I always add lemon and honey. The tea is a bit pricey so I don't purchase as often as I would like to.
Jodie N.
Ashburnham, MA
I love Yogi tea and it is one of my favorite tea brands. The smell of the vanilla spice is sweet and spicy. I can definitely taste notes of spice which I love in a tea. I would recommend this tea and any other Yogi tea as they have pure and quality ingredients.
Emily L.
De soto
I HAVE THIS EVERY MORNING! Yogi had my favorite energy teas. If I'm not drinking this flavor I'm always having the mint one or the tangerine. It gives you more energy than a cup of coffee I think. Everyone knows not to talk to me until I have my energy tea!
Brittney M.
Marion, KY
I have yet to meet a kind of Yogi tea that I don't like, but the Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy is easily my favorite. I'm a huge caffeine fiend, and this stuff allows me to skip my normal morning diet soda. It's great unsweetened or with honey, and gives me lasting, easy (non-jittery) energy.
Shelby M.
My husband drinks this tea religiously. Seriously every morning before work. He loves the taste and it really does help him with energy. It’s an amazing price and comes with 16 tea packs. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs an extra push!
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?