BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Helena J.
Gillingham
I brought this tea from Holland & Barrett in the UK and was pleasantly surprised, the packaging was not brilliant although the label on the tea bag did have a motivational quote which I liked. The taste was lovely and I felt more energised, this is a better option than buying supplements I feel and would recommend this to anyone. Do not drink too much of this though as you may need to be close to the toilet!
Betzy A.
I had to try my #VanillaSpice from Yogi I have to say: I loved it! colonthree emoticon It was just the right amount of sweet and I feel so relaxed! I usually get the same tea and never tried something different. I'm so glad I tried this because now I feel more confident to try different tea flavors! #TeaLovers #YogiTea #SpiceVoxBox #yogitea #contest #Influenster
Lorena L.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Yogi Teas but specially this because mix two of my favorite flavors, Vanilla and Cinnamon, you can feel it both clearly! is perfect for all day whenever you want and in rainy days is like heaven. The package are so cute and the little tag with the inspiring quote makes it special
Bridllet V.
I relax I really liked the taste was very delicious
I recommend it a lot because I love the taste
bueno ese sabor es muy delicioso ya que sabores asi son muy ricos para relajarse y pasarla rico
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
The yogi tea in vanilla spice was wonderful. It smells really good, its organic, and it taste great. I usually have to sweeten my tea because of the bitter taste, but this does not need anything added to it.
Emma R.
NARARA
I really enjoy this flavor. Yogi tea is my favorite and I haven't been disappointed yet. I like to have the vanilla spice with a bit of milk and honey. Its very nice.
Alexis A.
Such an amazing tea. had delicious taste and defiantly like having a coffee in the morning yet healthier for you. I drank it black and felt the beautiful spices
Aileen R.
Puerto Rico
Me gusta mucho el sabor suave de vainilla combinado con las especias. Me encantan los Yogi Teas todos los que he probado son realmente buenos.
Julie P.
Gatineau
This is a nice soft vanilla tea, but isn't herbal (contains caffeine). A nice alternative to the traditional Chai.
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?