BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Jessica W.
Smith station
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m an herbalist and when I don’t have my supplies I buy yogi tea. They are delicious and healing. I like the medicinal properties and the great flavor combined with honey.
Nadia D.
rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this brand had a tea for every occasion and concern. This really helps me pick out which ones I want to try. The flavors are also amazing. The price is also great.
Jordan J.
murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this tea!!!! It is so good and it really gets me going for the day or helps with a pickmeup
Rissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my most favorite tea in the world! This tea is so wonderful. I drink it plain without any additional sugar. It’s perfect on its own and doesn’t need help. I like the tea because it is so flavorful and relaxing,
K C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Great tasting tea 👍🏻👍🏻 just the right amount of spice flavor Defiantly worth buying again
🌸Drareg 🌸.
Pompano Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
From the nice vanilla flavor and scent to the little messages written and attached to tea bags; Yogi Tea have been winning my heart! I’ve so far enjoyed all the different flavors I’ve tried. No complaints
Sara D.
Eugene
Purchased at: Target
I love Yogi teas, they have the perfect flavor and blend of teas in each tea bag. I love anything vanilla, so this is one of my favorite teas. Perfect for days when you don't want coffee, for a little caffeine.
wissal w.
algeria
i loooooooove soo much drinks likee coffe and i am in love with tea and i loove to drink ttea and i can not to  finish day without my tea and i love so much tea with vanilla and i hope to give me ths teaa it is sooo delicieuse and it is soo beautuful foor body.
Jolia C.
I love the nice subtle taste of vanilla in the tea,
with black tea leaves: English brand of tea.
On Amazon: 4.79 for 16 bags of tea.
packing is nice, colors are vibrant, simple, and easy to understand.

I would recommend to those who haven't tried vanilla spice tea,
this tea is a lot more flavorful then other tea brands that I have
tried.
Paola B.
I love every brand is tea, I drink tea daily and yogi it's a great brand, this flavor its just unbelievable but Yogi it's kind expensive, that's the only reason I giving 4, because you can did similar brands that are cheaper but has great quality as well
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?