BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Jennifer M.
walton ky
Drink this every morning instead of coffee great taste and each bag has a little quote on it ❤️
Yuderca M.
Bronx, NY
I love tea, I drink it hot in the winter and cold in the summer. Any flavor, any time of day.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Awesome tea! I love vanilla spice! Nothing like a cup of tea to really energize the body!
Jessica S.
Glenview
I love this tea! I always drink 3, 4 cups of tea during the day. It makes me feel good
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I like this tea but beware it has a bitter kick! It honestly reminds me of chai tea
Thats Chelsea
Laurel, MD
I like this tea because it provides a great boost of energy without the crash.
Nadia D.
rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this brand had a tea for every occasion and concern. This really helps me pick out which ones I want to try. The flavors are also amazing. The price is also great.
Hilary C.
Houston
This tea is a delicious option for an afternoon pick-me-up. I like it unsweetened, because it has a natural sweetness from the vanilla, but I think it would be good with a touch of honey or a splash of milk for those who prefer a more decadent treat.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually purchased this originally because my local store was out of the 'soothing caramel bedtime' flavor, but now it's one of our favorites. Fast forward a couple years and our new store has Caramel, but not Vanilla. Luckily, Amazon to the rescue. The pack came nicely packed in a Yogi dispenser box that stores nicely in the pantry. The tea itself is sweet, but not terribly so and really pleasant. I prefer to drink it in the evening since it doesn't have caffeine and it's great with honey.
Sara D.
Eugene
Purchased at: Target
I love Yogi teas, they have the perfect flavor and blend of teas in each tea bag. I love anything vanilla, so this is one of my favorite teas. Perfect for days when you don't want coffee, for a little caffeine.
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?