BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Carson H.
LOVE! This is favorite of the Yogi teas. It tastes great, smells great, and leaves me feeling refreshed.
Lily A.
I love Yogi tea, however, I didn't like this flavor too much.

I received this product in my Spice VoxBox.
chloe k.
joplin
Purchased at: Amazon
good flavor but didn’t do much for energy purposes. probably wouldn’t buy again but it was pretty good!
Taylor V.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
This tea is a Winter staple. I make a cup everyday with my breakfast. It pairs well with anything.
Ashley D.
Love the spices ... Reminds me of a chai tea. I love yogi and would recommend all of their flavors
Ashley R.
Charlotte, NC
I'm always looking for energy. I definitely need it for my job. I'm going to find this and try it.
Laura ..
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite tea!! Perfect subtle but strong lasting flavor! Affordable and delicious. Will buy more!
Jennifer M.
Burlington
Drink this every morning instead of coffee great taste and each bag has a little quote on it ❤️
Yuderca M.
Bronx, NY
I love tea, I drink it hot in the winter and cold in the summer. Any flavor, any time of day.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Awesome tea! I love vanilla spice! Nothing like a cup of tea to really energize the body!
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?