BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Kimberly B.
Douglasville, GA
Winter time tea!!! smooth but spicy!!! it's sooo good! I love the warm tea and spice kick to warm me up when it's cold
dana b.
A subtle and sweet taste, great aroma! No bitter after taste, often I will brew this tea just for the comforting scent!
Vianni M.
Humble, TX
Omg this is so good it's perfectly sweet and soft and great for mornings I love it and I can take it while I'm pregnant
Baia D.
Newark, DE
OH god! the smell is just divine nothing to say about the taste itself. I got it as a sample and i wish I had more ...
Abby E.
Lithia Springs, GA
Anything Yogi Tea is yummy!
My in-laws had me try a bunch of these flavors and this spicy vanilla was surprising good!
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
I'm not really a huge tea drinker, but of course I had to try this since it came in my spicevoxbox. It's pretty good!
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not a huge fan of spicy tea. I really love Yogi brand though. I feel like their tea has so much flavor and kick.
Tina S.
I use this tea at work with a honey stick. It's smooth and sweet but still strong. It has replaced my morning coffee.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
Love this flavor! The perfect amount of sweet- no sugar is needed. Gives an easy boost of energy without the rush!
R L.
I love this vanilla spice tea and I'm usually not a fan but I like this one with a little bit of lemon and sugar .
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?