BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Danielle R.
I love this tea! it is full of flavor and is a perfect pick me up when I work night shift! I would definitely recommend this.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
I love this tea because it has such high caffinne content. After drinking a few cups I get the jitters and have to slow down
madeline t.
Milwaukee, WI
Very good, not super spicy but sweet and smooth. It definitely is much better without cream or sugar. It can be oversteeped.
Nicole C.
Astoria, NY
I’ve tried many different Yogi flavors and have never been disappointed but this one is my absolute fav! It’s so delicious
sarah h.
State Univ, AR
this tea is so great for when i’m trying to keep off of coffee! it tastes great with a little milk and i love drinking it.
Alyssa V.
Plainfield, CT
This has 80 out of the 90mg of caffeine in a coffee.. works just as well and tastes absolutely amazing.. my favorite drink!
Brianna W.
Orlando , FL
Absolutely love the vanilla taste. You need to go out and buy this tea , so worth the money , better than any other brand
Lauren W.
Denver, CO
I love Yogi teas!!! The flavors are always rich, the tea bags are sturdy but eco-friendly, and there's such a wide range!
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
I love how this tea helps me to relax and be at peace. I think it's a really good brand compared to what I usually get.
Abby E.
Lithia Springs, GA
Anything Yogi Tea is yummy!
My in-laws had me try a bunch of these flavors and this spicy vanilla was surprising good!
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?