BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love this T! It’s one of my favorites and this brand is definitely my favorite brand. I love that it keeps me super focused and energized I feel like I’m on Adderall or something when I drink it. Just take another teabag if you need another dosage LOL
Courtney J.
Roanoke, VA
This tea is definitely more spice than vanilla. I do enjoy it with a splash of milk which makes it like a chai. I personally wish the vanilla was more prominent.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I like this tea. I like the perfect energy teas. I think that the tangerine tea has much better flavor than this tea, although I still enjoy it. I don’t noticeably feel more energy from drinking this, but I still enjoy the tea.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this tea. It’s nice and smooth and definitely my favorite out of their energy teas. It helps to gently wake me up without making me feel jittery like coffee. I would definitely recommend this tea to others.
madeline r.
Edmond, OK
This tea is okay. I like it and will continue to drink what I bought but I’m not sure it i will purchase it again. The flavor isn’t bad but I just can’t taste the vanilla very much. I also don’t feel like it gives me any more energy than other tea.
Callie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my new daily, go-to tea’s. I drink it hot and it tastes really good. It always makes me feel energized and focused and ready to handle the day. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to try a new brand or flavor!
Autumn R.
I love this tea. It wakes me up in the morning and give me the perfect about of energy. I have been buying it for over 6 months. I love the sayings they have on them and the taste is great!
Shanon W.
Lindale, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This tea is perfect for that 3pm pick-me-up break! I am on my 3rd box for this winter. Has a great flavor, even with just a single tea bag. I recommend this tea to everyone of my tea loving friends!
Bree S.
This tea is wonderful! It gives a nice kick of caffeine and actually makes me feel more positive. If I’m having a dragging day I love to make some of this tea to help perk me up.
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
This tea is absolutely amazing. The flavor is so good with every sip. I rather have it hot right in the morning. Makes a eh kind of morning to a really good morning
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?